The fear to be late The alarm clock is understood as a bell, a whistle, or signal. The dreamer must also consider the importance of the basic meaning of the clock if he dreams an alarm clock. To you dream that you set the alarm clock it can generally refer to time: what if it might be too late? What I have forgotten?
Reminder Dream an alarm clock means that your concision is showing that really important time is near you and you have to make decision. The alarm clock symbol is some kind of reminder, or the symbol which shows the end of “time”.
- Annoying news if hear alarm – To hear an alarm clock in a dream, announces an unpleasant surprise or events;
- Fear if listen to alarm clock – In the dream you hear and listen to an alarm clock, shows that you have fear that you not have enough time to finish your goals;
- Respect if alarm clock does not work – When the alarm clock doesn’t work in your dream, this is the indication that you respect others people time, efforts and do not hurry them and yourself.
- Punctuality if listen to an alarm clock – To listen to an alarm clock in your dream marks that you must be punctual and do not be late. Because you will lose your respect.
- Wish comes true if seeing an alarm clock – In the dream you see an alarm clock, this signifies the fulfillment of desires;
- Concerns if alarm ringing loudly – In the dream an alarm clock is ringing very loudly, means that you have some kind of concerns and you can not focus on the main things.
To dream alarm clock in general – In the dream to hear/ to listen to an alarm clock always associated with the time. In your real life maybe you haven’t done something, you have forgotten. This is a fear that you do not have enough time to finish your work, to reach your goals and aims. Also this is a signal or a reminder to wake up and do not sleep for so long because you opportunity may pass away.
* Please, see meaning of bell, whistle, signal, clock, alarm device.