Desire for relation The dream of engagement can embody the longing for affection, marriage and family. For married couples this dream shows the need for a better relationship. In general, this reflects the desire for closer interpersonal relations.
- Warning if engagement – Your dream is about an engagement, this dream is a sign to beware of stupid pranks;
- Not ready if dream engagement (for young people) – For young people to dream an engagement, it means that the one who dreams of this, is not admired very much about engagement. He/she is not ready to take such a serious step in his/her life;
- No chances if own engagement – In the dream you see your own engagement, this denotes that a flirtation that you have at the moment, will take a quick end and will not last;
- Marriage if be in the engagement party – You dream that you enjoy or celebrate an engagement party, this dream announces you a quick engagement or marriage. For married people it brings a nice and beautiful friendship;
- Troubles if break off an engagement – In the dream you break off an engagement, this marks that you will make important affairs inconsiderately and hasty, so this may bring you disappointments and worries;
- Peace in family if see fiance (fiancee) – You are dreaming that you see the fiance (fiancee), this dream is a good sign that a quarrel and a dispute in your family will be resolved soon.
- Listen to other if be engaged – If you are dreaming that you are engaged, this denotes that it is not very good to be too clever and too wise. You have to hear others opinion and thoughts;
- Marriage if celebrate engagement – You are celebrating engagement in your dream, this signifies that soon you will have your own weddings;
- Improvement of personality if see engaged people – In the dream to see people who are engaged, this indicates that you seem finally ready to improve yourself and to develop your personality.
- Warning if see an engagement – In the dream you see an engagement, this dream warns you, that you have to be attentive and do not make fool things.