– break yourself fracture: get health problems or disputes;
– others see a little break: it threatens irreconcilable discord;
– break a subject: very bad sign, relating to health.
– fracture in a dream: if you’re smart, you can not deceive you;
– of glass: you’re lucky and can go back to the future with hope.
– None dream explanation in Islam.
Explanation & Definition:
The act of breaking, or something that has broken, especially that in bone or cartilage.
A fracture is the (local) separation of an object or material into two, or more, pieces under the action of stress.
Synonyms of fracture
verb: break, crack, smash, snap; noun: break, rupture, split, breaking, breakage; plural: breaks, ruptures, splits, breakings, breakages; related terms: harm, hurt, injury, trauma, comminuted fracture, complete fracture, compound fracture, open fracture, compression fracture, depressed fracture, displaced fracture, fatigue fracture, stress fracture, capillary fracture, hairline fracture, incomplete fracture, impacted fracture, closed fracture, simple fracture.