Water — (Life; Rain; River; Vapor)
Water in a dream represents a happy life, money, prosperity, expansion of one’s business, increase in one’s income, or it could mean marriage.
If one sees the water pure and abundant in his dream, it means lowering of prices, peace and social justice. ggg If one sees himself chewing on water in a dream, it means toiling and hardships related to earning his livelihood.
Drinking a glass of water in a dream means protection against any danger from one’s enemy and it denotes a prosperous year for the one who drinks it in a dream.
Drinking more water in a dream than what one usually drinks in wakefulness means longevity.
ggg If one glass of water does not quench one’s thirst in the dream, it means discord between husband and wife.
If one immerses his hand in water in a dream, it means that he will play with money and confuse himself.
Fresh potable water or a well in a dream also could be the immediate cause of a trial, fight or calamity.
Giving someone a glass of water in a dream is glad tidings of a child.
Drinking a glass of spring water in a dream means conceiving a child, or that he will receive benefits from his wife. In this sense, glass in a dream represent the substance of a woman and water represents a fetus.
ggg Drinking hot water in a dream means distress and adversities.
If one is pushed into a pond or a river of clear water in a dream, it means receiving a pleasant surprise.
ggg Seeing oneself submerged in a body of water in a dream means facing a trial, distress, bewilderment and adversities.
Carrying a jar of clear water in a dream means receiving an inheritance.
ggg Asking people for water to drink in a dream means lying to them by claiming to be needy.
ggg Stagnant water in a dream means imprisonment, distress, or depression. It is said that stagnant water in a dream has weaker meaning than running water.
ggg Bad smelling or putrid water in a dream represents a wretched life.
ggg Bitter water in a dream means a bitter life.
ggg Boiling water in a dream means suffering from heat. If boiling water is used during the daylight in a dream, it means suffering from chastisement, afflictions and punishment for one’s sins. If used during the night time in a dream, then it means fear of evil spirits.
ggg Salty water in a dream means hardships and difficulties in earning one’s livelihood. Murky waters in a dream represent unlawful earnings.
ggg Black colored water in a dream means destruction or family problems. Drinking black colored water in a dream also may mean blindness.
ggg Yellow water in a dream means an illness. Boiling water, blazing water, or oozing water in a dream means change of one’s status, or being deprived of Allah’s favors for lack of gratitude and for being a hindrance against those who do good.
ggg Drinking polluted seawater in a dream means turbulences, distress and sufferings that will be brought about by someone in authority.
ggg If seawater runs inside one’s dwelling place or business, and if one drinks from it in a dream, it means an illness. If everyone drinks from it in the dream, then it means a plague.
ggg Murky water in a dream denotes a tyrant.
If a sick person bathes in murky water then walks out of it in a dream, it means that he will recover from his illness. If he is facing adversities, it means that he will be able to overcome them. If he is incarcerated, it means that he will be released.
Pure potable water in a dream means salvation.
ggg Saltwater in a dream means distress.
ggg If one sees murky water gushing froth from a water well in a dream, it means a bad marriage.
Walking on water in a dream represents the strength of one’s faith, certitude and trust in Allah Almighty. This is particularly true if while walking one also speaks words of wisdom and piety. Otherwise, walking on water in a dream could mean ascertaining something that is not too clear. Walking on water in a dream also means undertaking a dangerous trip and trusting in Allah Almighty for protection and guidance. Walking on water in a dream also means undertaking a dangerous venture. If one walks back from the water to dry land in a dream, it means that he will satisfy his needs or desire.
Falling into a deep sea or a deep river but not reaching the bottom of it in the dream means wealth and prosperity, for the world in a dream represents a deep ocean.
ggg If one falls into a river and if he is overcome by water in a dream, it means that he will fall sick.
ggg If he drowns in a river in a dream, it means his death.
Falling into water in a dream also could mean happiness, joy, or blessings.
Observing the reflection of one’s face in the waters looking beautiful in a dream shows kindness toward one’s household and neighbors.
Reaching a pond of clear water in a dream means speaking good words.
Pouring water inside a bag in a dream means spending money to please a woman.
ggg Pouring water over a place where it is of no benefit in the dream means wasting one’s money.
ggg Floods in a dream means distress, suffering and corruption, depending on their strength.
If the water level of a dam or a river rises and inundates people’s homes and businesses and becomes a threat to people’s lives in a dream, it means discord and trials after which evil people will be eliminated from that place.
ggg If one sees water flowing over his own roof in a dream, it means a quick distress, or a permanent stress that will be brought by someone in authority.
Sweet potable water in a dream represents lawful earnings, a good heart, knowledge, revival, recovering from a dangerous illness, a wife, a husband, or marriage.
If one drinks a sweet and a refreshing glass of water from a permissible cup in a dream, it means that his marriage is proper.
ggg Otherwise, if the container from which one drinks in his dream is unlawful, it means that his marriage is illegal from a religious point of view.
Water in a dream also denotes the drink of poor people, or what gallant people exchange and share among themselves. If a thirsty person quenches his thirst with water in a dream, it means comfort, appeasement of one’s bewilderments, prosperity verses poverty, or reuniting one’s family.
Bathing in fresh spring water in a dream means payment of one’s debts.
If sweet and potable water becomes salty in a dream, it means apostasy, or straying from the path of Allah Almighty and meeting with insurmountable difficulties.
Carrying water in a container in a dream means conceiving a child and increase in one’s income.
ggg Abundance of water at a time when it is supposed to be low, or drought at a time when it is supposed to be raining in a dream means injustice, abuse, high prices, divided opinions, weaknesses, or payment of financial damages.
Clear water in a dream also means recovering from trachoma.
The explosion of a water tank or a pipe in a dream means distress, trouble and adversities.
ggg Green colored water in a dream means a long illness or a wretched life.
ggg Drinking black colored water in a dream means becoming blind.
ggg Sucking water in a dream means tight circumstances.
ggg If unexpectedly one is showered with hot water in a dream, it means a fever, an illness or a scare from evil spirits, the intensity of which is relevant to how hot is the water.
ggg If one’s garment gets wet in a dream, it means changes in one’s travel plans, or it could mean delaying a project, or failure of one’s plans.
If a poor person sees himself carrying a container of water in a dream, it means money. If a rich person sees that dream, it means marriage, or conceiving a child.
Carrying water in a purse, socks, a cloth, or in any porous material in a dream means pride about one’s wealth, status, attainments, fame and living conditions.
Pouring water into a container in a dream means getting married.
Bathing in cold water in a dream means repenting from sin, recovering from an illness, release from prison, payment of one’s debts, or dispelling one’s fears.
Drawing water from a well in a dream means earning money through deception and fraud.
Channelling irrigations to water a garden or a farm in a dream means earning money from a woman.
If the trees of one’s garden or farm are doing blossom in the dream, it means conceiving a child from such a woman.
Watering a garden or a farm in a dream also means having sexual intercourse with one’s wife.
If pure water gushes forth from one’s mouth in a dream, it means that he is a gnostic and people will benefit from his knowledge, wisdom and admonition.
If one is a young merchant, it means that he is a truthful person.
Sweet water in a dream also represents the element of faith in Allah Almighty, while salt water represents the element of atheism.
In a dream, water also means wealth.
ggg Seeping water from a crack in a wall means adversities and distress caused by a brother or an in-law. (Also see Distilled water; Earth; Ophthalmologist; River; Walking on water) Source:Strong
(1) Islam and good knowledge.
(2) Life, fertility, and prosperity, because it helps everything come to life. To quote Allah: “… and We made every living thing of water …” (“Al-Anbiyae” [The Prophets], verse 30), and “If they [the idolaters] tread the right path, we shall give them to drink of water in abundance, that We may test them thereby …” (“Al-Jinn” [The Jinn], verses 16–17.)
(3) Marriage, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that says: “And He it is Who hath created man from water, and hath appointed for him kindred by blood and kindred by marriage; for thy Lord is very Powerful.” (“Al-Furqan” [The Criterion], verse 54.)
(4) Semen, because God Almighty has called sperm water and Arabs call notfa, or semen, abundant water.
(5) Money, because it generates profit.
(7) Birth of one or more children.
(8) Price decreases.
(10) War spoils or gains and acquisitions of any kind.
(11) Worries, pain, and sorrow.
(12) Death and destruction. In any case, running water is better than stagnant water.
(1) Prison, especially if the dreamer falls in it.
(2) An unhappy life, full of miseries.
Limpid water: Cheap prices and better justice.
Underground water: Isolation, humiliation, and misery in view of the verse in the Holy Quran that reads as follows: “Say: Have ye thought: if [all] your water were to disappear into the earth, who then could bring you gushing water?” (“Al-Mulk” [Majesty], verse 30).
• Salty water: Trouble and worries.
• Stinking water: Illicit gains.
• Yellow water: Illness.
• Seeing black water: Bankruptcy, havoc, and destruction.
• Black water coming out of a well: Will marry an unworthy woman.
• Drinking black water: Will lose one’s eyesight.
• Drinking water: Will be safe from enemies.
• Drinking plenty of water: Will indulge in one’s habits and live long.
• A healthy bachelor drinking limpid water from a well or a water skin, but not to the last drop: Will marry and enjoy sex as much as he enjoyed drinking the water in the dream.
• A patient drinking pristine water from a well or a water skin and leaving some: Will recover and live long.
• A married person drinking pure water: Will have delicious sex with spouse that night.
• Drinking clean and limpid water from a glass: Benefits from one’s children or wife (because glass is part of the essence of women,56 and water symbolizes the fetus).
• Being given water to drink in a glass or a goblet: Will have a child.
• Water in a glass: A child. If the glass is broken and the water remains, the mother will die and the child survive. The reverse is also true.
• An atheist drinking clear and clean water: Will embrace Islam.
• A person seeking learning drinking pristine water: Will acquire knowledge.
• A merchant drinking clear potable water: Will achieve lawful gains, unless something soils that water or if he drinks that water in the house of aliens in a Muslim country. In that case, it means rotten knowledge, a low sexual relationship, or suspicious earnings.
• Trouble water: A cruel tyrant.
• Drinking troubled sea water: Trouble will come from the king (the authority).
• Troubled sea water infiltrating a person’s shop or that person drinking from it: Will get ill.
• All people drinking of that troubled sea water: An epidemic will strike.
• Washing with or bathing in troubled sea water or any dirty water, then getting out of it: (1) If facing hardships, will see an end to it. (2) If sick, will recover. (3) If a prisoner, will regain one’s freedom, provided water has become clean again.
• Drinking plenty of sea water: Will receive money from the king.
• Drinking plenty of water from a river: Will receive money from a man whose condition tallies with the importance of that river.
• Drinking water from a well: Will obtain money cunningly or through a trick.
• Drinking troubled, bitter, or stinking water: Will become ill, profit will be lost, life will get hard, or faith will change, depending on the place where the drinking took place and the condition of the container.
• Drinking hot water: Pain and sorrow.
• A man drinking some delicious cold water from a hole in his robe: He is flirting with a woman other than his legitimate wife.
• Using very hot water by day or by night: Will receive a blow from the authority.
• Using very hot water at night: Will be frightened by a jinn.
• Hot water being poured on the dreamer from nowhere and wetting his clothes: Will go to jail, fall ill, or experience real trouble inasmuch as the water was hot.
• One’s clothes simply getting wet: A trip or something the subject intended to undertake will not take place.
• Sucking water: Things will go wrong.
• Masticating water: Will deal successfully with frustration, depression, and hard living conditions.
• Spreading and moving one’s hand freely in the water: Will play freely with money and dispose of it and of one’s own destiny at will.
• Being thrown in a clear water: A pleasant surprise.
• The quantity of water in a container represents the person’s life span. Whatever he has drunk from it is his past; the remainder is the time left for him. If he drinks the contents to the last drop, he has no more years left in his life. Carrying water in a container: (1) If a poor person: Will make financial gains. (2) If a bachelor: Will get married. (3) If married: Wife or concubine (slave or servant) will have a baby. (1), (2), and (3) are subject to the condition that it is the dreamer himself, his wife, or his servant who pumped the water from the well, large water jar, or water skin and poured it in the container.
• Water flowing and inundating or simply entering people’s houses: Bad dream for the whole area, meaning violence, heavy losses and fines, women and children getting captured by the enemy and considered war booty, and epidemic diseases or plagues (bubonic or others).
• Water, ooze, or spouts entering a specific house or a spring erupting in that house: Tears for a sick person who will pass away in that house, a dear one whom the inhabitants of the house will bid farewell to, a scuffle or a fistfight among the neighbours, or a tragedy caused by a disease or measures taken by the authority.
• Water in a sterile land or stagnant water: People will gather in that place.
• Water flowing in an arable land: Fertility.
• Water springing from the earth or floods inundating a place: A hard test from the Almighty in the form either of a devastating plague, a hellish sword, in case houses were destroyed and their dwellers drowned in the dream; or annihilation or sufferings brought about by the ruler.
• For pious people a spring means welfare and blessings in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “Wherein are two fountains flowing.” (“Al-Rahman” [The Beneficent], verse 50.)57
• Evil people seeing a spring or a fountain: A tragedy will befall them.
• Water erupting from a wall and logging in the house: Sorrow on the part of a man who could be the dreamer’s brother, son-in-law, brother-in-law, or friend.
• Water springing up and flowing out of the house: The end of all worries. If it stays in the house, that means everlasting sorrow or someone will fall ill in that house. If the water flows in the house, it means exactly the reverse, i.e., joy for the landlord, be he alive or dead, till the end of time.
• Some dreamers interpreters believe that running water in one’s house, emanating from a spring, means that the landlord or the tenant will buy a slave (in Arabic jariyah, a running one).58
• Seeing water springing out from various sources: Will earn money, but be blamed for the way that money was made.
• Water foam or froth: Nothing good.
• Seeing one’s image reflected in clear water like in a mirror: Excellent dream, plenty of benefits. If the face looks handsome, the dreamer will be good to his family.
• Pouring water: Will spend money.
• Water not in its proper container, like in a wrapper or bundle or in some cloth: Leak, because the dreamer thinks that he holds in, but in fact he does not.
• Ablutions with clear or troubled, hot or cold water is acceptable, provided the water is clean.
• Washing with cold water: (1) Repentance. (2) Recovery (from the love of a woman). (3) Release from prison. (4) The settlement of debts. (5) The end of terror.
• Springs are a good augury, except if their water stagnates.
• Walking on the water surface, then coming out safely: (1) Strong faith in God, if the dreams talks wisdom while walking. (2) Otherwise, he is certain of something doubtful and will be, in fact, confused ultimately. (3) The dreamer is undertaking dangerous trips and running risks, but if he comes back from his walk safely, things will go the way he wants.
• Diving in deep waters but failing to reach the bottom: (1) Will have the lion’s share in this life or the best of this world. (2) Will deal with a great personality.
• Irrigating a garden or flowers: Will have sex with a lady.
• Taking water to irrigate a garden or a plow field: Will obtain money from a woman. If the flowers blossom or the plants grow, the said woman will give money and children to the dreamer.
• A woman giving people water to drink: She is spreading lies.
• Giving water to someone without charging a price: The dreamer is a benefactor and might help build a village.
• A physically strong person in the water: The king or dreamer’s chief has entrusted him with some difficult matter, which keeps him busy, and whatever he says will be heard by the higher-ups, especially concerning the matter in question.
• Entering the water with one’s clothes on without getting wet: Dreamer’s religious faith is unshakable and determination unswerving in relying on God in all matters here and in the Hereafter. He will always follow the right path.
• Drinking water from a cup without its quenching one’s thirst: Wife will disobey dreamer.
• Water flowing under a viaduct: Welfare for a man who benefits other people.
• Taking water from a viaduct: Will obtain money from such a philanthropist.
• Diverting sea water or turning away from it: Getting money through an irreligious person.
• Having a hidden jar of pure water: Inheritance.
• The king’s water having turned salty or infiltrated the earth: God has withdrawn His blessings and gifted wealth from that king for having failed to show his gratitude.
• Pouring water in a jar, a vat, or any large vessel: Will have sex with a woman.
• Waves: Pain and torture in view of what is mentioned in the Holy Quran “And if a wave enshroudeth them like awnings, they cry unto Allah, making their faith pure for Him only. But when He bringeth them safe to land, some of them compromise. None denieth Our signs save every traitor ingrate.” (“Luqman,” verse 32.) “He said: I shall betake me to some mountain that will save me from thewater. [Noah] said: This day there is none that saveth from the commandment of Allah save him on whom He hath had mercy. And the wave came in between them, so he was among the drowned. (“Hud,” verse 43.) Source:Weak