– Bondage & Organization.
– Where I’m willing to take my life lightly?
Therefore time in the dream can play an important role, it is usually necessary to measure it in somehow or need to be considered in relation to another time period. Usually, the dreamer knows is that time just flies or a certain time in
his dream have some meaning – time it this type of dream was as part of the dream scenario. The time within a dream may symbolize a certain period of the dreamer’s life.
– The day therefore symbolizes the deliberate life in the waking state. If day elapse for a longer period of time in a dream, this means that events in the dream are not so much significant.
– The time of day is connected in certain stages of life of the dreamer. However, it may be that only the numbers play a role (for that dream, please, see numbers interpretations).
– Morning time in dream is the beginning of life and connected with earliest experiences.
– The lunch time is the culmination of life, and the dreamer is fully aware of his talents and activities at this time.
– The afternoon symbolizes the life phase in which the dreamer takes his previously accumulated life experience and starting to use it.
– Twilight (also dusk or dawn) can be in dream about a phase of uncertainty of the direction, that the dreamer take in his life; Also: it may indicate a transition, such as the dying.
– The evening in the dream is the picture for the conclusion of the high points in life and for the ability to calmly accept the ups and downs of life and its duties.
– The night could mean temporary depression or seclusion.
First, you should make sure whether times in a dream has a special significance in the wakening life. This is immediately understandable in data, but also the daily time may refer to the time of getting up, an appointment or meeting. If you see people and places in a dream you should always ask at what time they remember you. Often connect people or objects in the dream to remind the dreamer of a special time in their lives. Please note this important intellectual and in what emotional situation, one was living. Obtain the level of their present situation. It often happens that in dreams, time has stood still (stagnation) or resting (stress symbol). The apparent continuation of the time can be understood as a slow motion, giving you the opportunity to get a closer view. The acceleration of time-lapse features as often as an expansion of consciousness. In one dream, and certainly in dream sequences, which extend over a longer time, can be most different times, periods of time courses, etc. easily and instantly turns. Do not forget, taht everything you do in a dream, your presence, and so is no different in your dreams. The past, the future and other near and distant times of which you dream, are present. The relations of time in dreams are a reflection of your personality. This rule can be applied to all dream symbols, where time is appling some importance. Who said: “I have no time,” says symbolically: “I have no personality” (at least none that would be sufficiently developed for their own life circumstances). The fantastic variety of ages and levels of time, some of which extend completely different, so far a clear mirror for the many ages and levels of their own personality, to manage it and make it more valid. To appear to soon on a date mean, that the dreamer must wait for a specific event before he can resume normal life. A delay is alerting the dreamer to a persistent lack of attention to details or makes him possibly aware of his fear that his time is running out. To look at the clock in the dream, must be interpreted as a call: time to work for the dreamer, time to leave or time to wake up.
On the spiritual level, the time in the dream simbolize death or major changes.
* Please, see also dream about clock.