– People will assume new tasks and make other people happy;
– Face and hands in a bowl or swimming in clean water:The deepest desires fulfilled; it will bind themselves tightly to someone who has been interested in the passionate love;
– Dirty or broken: one regrets a disreputable relationship, the other torments are ready to bring a little satisfaction.
– There isn’t any explanation of dream in Hinduism.
– There isn’t any meaning of dream in Islam.
* Please, see meaning of .
Explanation & Definition:
A washbasin (also sinker, hand basin and sink) is a bowl-shaped plumbing fixture used for washing hands, for dishwashing or other purposes. Sinks generally have taps (faucets) that supply hot and cold water and may include a spray feature to be used for faster rinsing. They also include a drain to remove used water; this drain may itself include a strainer and/or shut-off device and an overflow-prevention device. Sinks may also have an integrated soap dispenser.
Synonyms of washbasin.
noun: sink, washbowl, basin, washstand, lavatory; plurals:washbasins, sinks, washbowls, basins, washstands, lavatories.