Need of help Money and financial reserves are the things where the most people have troubles. Normally, the dream of banker may be a sign that the dreamer needs help when dealing with the worries that he has. Ancient dream books explain the dream of the financier as a warning against too much candor and blind trust.
Saved energy sources The banker in the dream signifies that the dreamer has his own inner resources which may be used any time. The banker as a dream symbol stands for control for the dreamer, this means that the dreamer should always control himself in order not to waste all his resources.
In the dream to be a banker, then this is the reference to the right of the dreamer to take responsibility for his own spiritual world.
- Better life if be employed by a bank (be a banker) – In the dream you are a banker, then this symbolizes an improvement of the situation and your life;
- Warning if see a banker – When a banker appears in the dream, then this is a warning that you have to beware of speculation, they will not be financially beneficial;
- Loss if speak or talk with a banker – In the dream you are talking with a banker sadly, then this dream announces you will suffer from a loss.
- Accept bad times if see a banker – This dream is a sign that not everyone should complain for his misfortune, because this may happen because of your own fault.
- Warning if talk or do something with a banker – The dream is a warning against speculation, because this will not bring you any success or money.
I had a book something over 30 years ago on unenistaddrng your dreams. It was basically a common-sense guide, but it also helped a person understand how dreams frequently use symbology, such as flying dreams generally representing a desire to escape from some situation.It also made the point that the correct interpretation of a dream is the one that feels right to the person who had the dream, no matter what anyone else thought about it. I hardly ever have dreams that are “storyline” type, myself. My dreams are generally very short, tableau-seeming images, with little dynamic content, as if I am creating photo montages instead of video clips. It’s weird.