A braid symbolized earlier, which was woven from three strands of the unity of body, mind and soul. He also stood for the influences that started an adolescent girl and the specific self-image as a woman. In dreams a braid also represents femininity and sensitivity. Braid also can be exhort to concentrate power and energy to a target. He often warns against habits, attitudes, expectations and beliefs that are outdated and should be finally cut off because they inhibit for further development.
Braided hair was once the symbol of order and cleanliness. Braiding hair of ribbons or knitting – are available to weave dreaming, which means, that the influences of life going into a coherent whole. Who in a dream weaves a braid, in waking life defends itself against progress.
Very subtle influences come into play when the dreamer begins to evolve spiritually. A braid of the crown on his head refers to spiritual power.
– To see braid in dream: you will suffer a loss and it takes you for a ride;
– Long braid: you’re not so smart as you do think you are;
– Wear: you can not make free from old prejudices;
– Plait: Do you play an important thing to take lightly;
– To lose: bad luck may come to your life;
– To cut: you will break with outdated beliefs.
– To see one: you will have to be separated from a dear old habit, you should try something new and cling to very old commandments;
– Weave: the mind is in a love affair lost;
– To cut off: you will now like to put annoying habits and should continue to do so;
– To wear: it’s a sign that detractors lurking on you to cause damage.
– To see or wear: you’ll be exposed to general ridicule;
– To see a weave a braid: there are complicated business negotiations or changes in life conditions;
– To cut: it should be a matter that has already cost a lot of effort and energy, but finally it goes well.