What do I want to build as permanent structure?
Secure life Brick is a building block for a secure livelihood. The ancient Indian dream book explains that to brick up walls means, that you have to be more careful with money spending. Roof tiles stands for safety and you can feel safe.
Creation of life A house is built of bricks and covered with a roof. This dream symbol may have an association with our body. In the dream you build something with bricks then this means that you will have personal well-being, also this may show that you are ready to create something new in your life.
- Happiness in life if see bricks – You dream of bricks then this is a sign that you have an opportunity to create a solid and good living;
- Love family if see roof tiles – The dream indicates that happy and peace family life is above everything;
- Worries if see broken brick – When you see a broken bricks in your life then this shows that you will experience a failure, also will have business concerns.
- Money if ready-dried bricks and pick up them – The dream announces that you will will easily make money while others make hard, and you will earn as much as you find bricks;
- Welfare if see or burn light bricks – In the dream you burn light bricks then you will earn with hard work a lot of prosperity. Also you will invest your assets profitably;
- Richness if build house – Build a house with a bricks in the dream, then you may expect that you will become richer than you are and will gain worldly pleasures;
- Troubles if collapse of house – To dream of house collapse then you will fare badly with your wealth, and this will be revealed;
- Trust in God if see falling bricks – To see falling tiles or bricks from the roof in the dream, so this dream denotes that only who trusts in God, will reach its target;
- Be more economical if burn bricks – The bricks burn themselves then you have to reduce your money spending.
- Happiness if see red bricks – To see freshly roasted red brick or bricks in the dream, then you may expect that you will have joy in prospect;
- Unpleasant event if burn bricks or see burned – When you burn bricks in the dream, then in your real life you will have some uncomfortable issues;
- Worries if falling bricks – To dream of fallen bricks, then this signifies that you will have troubles in near future;
- Unpleasant event if see old bricks – The dream of old bricks indicates worry & anger;
- Lottery if bright red tiles on a roof – The dream is a favorable sign that you will have big luck in the lottery.
Last night I had a dream that I was trying to become king of a run down world but I was at war with the others who wanted to be king. This isn’t the part that stays in my head the part that stays in my head is something I said during a speech which was ” remember when using homemade bricks, don’t use a bar to dig them” this has been eating me up all morning. What could it mean?
Maybe asking the question what would I use if not a bar might provide some insight. Just a thought. The words that struck me strongest in your description were run down world and homemade. Perhaps the bar not being homemade but a tool of sorts is a key to the greater subconscious theme.
I was dreaming I was in a fight with my girlfriends husband, he graged me from the back, and I had to fight him off of me. I saw a man looking on, from the door way, he didn’t try to help me., I got away, and start throwing bricks at him. Please tell me the meaning of this dream
I dreamnt that i went to my village to buy bricks, there were very strong bricks,I bougt them and placed them at my Late Grannies House,suprisingily at my village all people are dead.
What could be the meaning of this dream.
I dreamt that I was at a funeral, not sure whose funeral it was but some women was trying to grab a plate from my mother forcefully that I got upset and got up and told everyone the funeral was over that they should all go home, then people got upset but I didn’t care then I started walking and my cousin a girl started throwing large bricks at me a few other people joined her but I was so shocked that she would do such a thing.