Thoughts about death The dream about the death is not so terrible such as a corpse. The corpse is more than dead, it doesn’t have the life any more. Probably you have been thinking about your death and your mortality, that is why the corpse can appear in your dreams.
Unique abilities Although the dream about a corpse or dead body may mean that you have hidden and buried abilities and talents, which you are afraid to show, because you want to be accepted in the society.
Hazard symbol The dreams of funeral and death don’t have so terrible meanings, it is more like the symbols of changes or transformation, while the corpse is real danger and hazard symbol.
Hiding bad things Corpse can stand for mistake, blame and failure in the past which one tries to hide.
Desire for changes In the dream corpses frequently emerge for people who are dissatisfied with their occupation: you want to change something, but you do not succeed. In some dreams they are also a symbol for overcoming difficulties.
Show your talents This dream symbol embodies your hidden and abandoned talents. The waking life situation that you are now, tries to bring them to life. You have initially abandoned your creativity and unique talents, but now it is time surface them again.
- Bad news if seeing a corpse, dead body or cadaver – This is a symbol of completed incidents, where personal issues are not clearly resolved. This is an indication of poor prospects of happiness. Also this promises you bad news from your business or occupation that you do;
- Lost joy of life if seeing (a young person) – This dream shows that the dreamer will lose the lust of life;
- No worries if seeing yourself as a corpse – In the dream you are a corpse, this shows that you will liberate from hard and difficult concerns, you will feel free from all the anxiety;
- Birth if seeing unknown – When in the dream you see an unknown corpse, this promises a birth in your family or closed friend’s circle. This will be mentioned with a huge celebration;
- Marriage if see a corpse, dead body in the house – This symbol signifies about approaching weddings in your surrounding;
- Worries if see a corpse in the coffin – This is a bad sign, which promises you concerns in your life;
- Death of a friend if a corpse is dressed in black – Very bad sign, which announces the violent death of a friend;
- Concerns if see dead bodies or corpses strewn battlefields – This is a forerunner of troubles and disputes between family members or employer;
- Illness worries if seeing a corpse of a family member – When you see a corpse of a family member, this announces a disease of this family member that you have seen in the dream. This comes to domestic discords, or it is possible that your business will slowdown;
- Eternal faithful if see a corpse of lover – This is a sign that you can’t keep the promises of eternal fidelity;
- More attention if hiding money under or on the eyes of the corpse – The unconscious denotes how unscrupulous your enemies rob you, you must be very attentive with your work or business;
- Recovered property if put money only on one eye – You will succeed and recover back your lost property and assets;
- Disagreeable news if embalm a corpse – The dream signifies that you have to be prepared for unpleasant surprises;
- Sorrow and worries if see and the corpse smells badly – You will have a feeling of deep distress which is caused by loss, disappointment. This may signify about a misfortune caused by yourself or others;
- Richness through the spouse if bring down in the grave – In the dream you are bringing down a corpse or someone else is doing, this announces that you will have a rich and powerful wife (husband);
- Worries if see an animal corpse (carcass) – This symbol refers to problems. The worries may be your personal and business or the position that you take;
- Losses if see a corpse (dead body) in the shop, market – The dream indicates that all concerned persons are confronted with losses and unpleasant things. The prospect of a harmonious working atmosphere are extremely unfavorable;
- Grief if young women sees a corpse – This dream prophesies grief and downfall, because you involve the devious person in your life;
- Bad lover If a young woman sees – If a young woman dreams the corpse of the owner of the shop (business) in which she works and realizes that its face is well shaved, then she will meet the lover who is not so justice with her and she will disappoint the feeling of love;
- Watch out of enemies if see a dropping head from the corpse – A woman sees the head dropping from a corpse, you must watch out for invisible enemies that will damage and harm not only you, but also to the interests of your employer.
- Celebration if see at home – You are dreaming that you see a corpse in your house means that you will attend in the joyful and merry feast;
- With force you will not achieve anything if seeing a corpse – In the dream you see a corpse this will show you, that nothing can be done with force and you can’t rush anybody;
- The wish to be heard if seeing corpses or dead bodies – This dream signifies that you wish to be heard as an adviser, because you have lots of experience.
- Positive life if seeing a corpse – In the dream you see a corpse, this announces that you will get a message or a chance which will make and affect your life more positively and better. Also will bring you good health;
- Warning about health if seeing embalmed corpse (a mummy) – In the dream appears an embalmed corpse, this warns you that you have not to trust your seemingly good health. You must have some rest, because the illness can strike suddenly;
- Divorces if putting and burying a corpse in the grave – This dream symbol announce you about separation with the loved person;
- Solved worries if seeing yourself as a corpse – When in the dream you are a corpse, signifies that you will be able to overcome all the concerns and oppositions.
- Long life if seeing a friend as a corpse – In the dream you see your friend and he/she is a corpse, this shows that he/she will have a long life and good health;
- News if being a corpse, moving and speaking – You are a corpse and you are moving somewhere and talking, this dream will bring you unexpected news which will make you glad and happy about your life.
Finding and Seeing a corpse, dead body, cadaver in the dream – The dream symbol shows that you have buried something inside you. This may be bad habits or painful feelings. You want to make changes in your life. From the other side the corpse in the dream, shows that you have talents and they were hidden deeply in you. Now it is time to show and to spread all the talents and this is an opportunity for you to prove yourself and the others that you are an unique person.
Seeing a rotten body (corpse) and smelling badly – In the dream the rotten corpse with bad smell, signifies that your inner world and feelings are rotting. Your unconscious warns you and asks you to get rid of everything what destroys you. These emotions and feelings do not let you to move forward.
Hiding and covering the corpse (dead body) in the dream – You are trying to hide a failure or shameful past. You are hiding from liability and trying to cover the unpleasant things about you, which may be brought to light. You are afraid that your reputation will be destroyed, but we all have to be responsible for our mistakes.
Burying or burning a corpse (dead body) – It doesn’t matter how you bury a corpse, the action shows that you are on the way to bury your past and to start new future. You are ready to move forward, because you have overcome the failures and worries, concerns. This is very positive dream, it may reflect the progress of moving away from bad habits, negative influences.
Dreaming your own corpse (dead body) – This symbol indicates that you were thinking about your own death. You have been thinking how it will be, but none of us can even imagine how we will die. So live happily and enjoy your life. Do not bother yourself with such thoughts.
i had such a weird nightmare. i was at home preparing to masturbate. and suddenly i ended up ending at a green area downstairs my house. my father’s brother’s wife ended up giving me a sambrani and i returned the favour. when i was about to go up, i saw a young rotting boy sitting down at the corner of the lift. it was my third time seeing him. this time round instead of hiding my fear, i screamed and went the tell my relatives that were sitting under the opposite block that i was staying. i had thought my mum was there but she wasn’t. no one paid attention to me. i ended up having sex with a beast. it was such a convoluted and weird dream
I woke up today from what I think is the scariest dream I ever had. There, I was in my usual position in my futon, lights were off and suddenly my eyes flew open due to the strong smell of blood. Weirded, I stood up and turn the lights on only to be shocked at the sight of 5 piled up bloody corpses placed just a little higher on where I was sleeping. I already forgot some of the details but as far as I remember, someone told me in that dream that they were a family and were killed using an old, large knife. I can’t even look at them directly and was just crying and freaking out the whole time.
I have been having reoccurring dreams alot lately about corpses. It’s hard to remember every detail but they all involve and revolve around the same central premise. It always takes place in a large old gothic cemetery with rusted looking tombstones but lots of green around. Sometimes the dreams are prefaced with me as the sole mourner at a funeral which takes place in an old amphitheater type room but luxurious; lined with red velvet and gold fixtures.
One of the things I can VIVIDLY remember is the feel and smell of this room. It smells musty and old like walking down into an old damp cellar. This room is inside of a much larger cold building that is all empty and dark except for me who is stuck alone in this room with a coffin.
After this is where things get different. In some dreams I end up being berated for not doing something that needed to be done to make sure the funeral got done righ and then I jump right to being face to face with rotting corpses who are all in old and gray rotted coffin made of 2×4’s. I am scared in this dream. And thats all I can remember about that type. BUT
The other dream involves all of the above, but in the end instead of being face to face, I am actually underground with a whole bunch of rotting corpses. Almost side by side. The putrefaction stench is terrible but isn’t bothersome and in this version I talk to them but feel very anxious and restless. Like i’m constantly trying to get comfortable or something.
But I am not afraid in this one. I have a hard time explaining this. I can visually see it perfectly. I dunno whats wrong with me. 🙁
I was in the lobby of some place and there were coffins of various sizes, standing up, in a room. Someone asked me to guess which one contained Frank Underwood (he plays the president in House of Cards, but in my dream, he had actually once been the president). I chose correctly. When they laid the coffin back and opened it. He was just lying there, in a black suit, dead. Suddenly, these secret service people started following me. I was suddenly at a movie theater (as if that’s where all this had taken place all along). I skipped ahead of everyone and went into the theater to sit. Suddenly, I turned, and they had wheeled his coffin over to me. The top was missing. He was just lying there, in the coffin. Every time I got up to move to a seat away from him, they’d move him near me again. I couldn’t seem to get away from him. Finally, he was no longer in the coffin. His reanimated corpse was following me around. His eyes were glazed over white. His skin was pale. He looked dead. I finally ran out of the theater and ran through a city making so many twists and turns to lose whoever might be following me, and I eventually did. I ran into a girl (the actress who plays the sister in Mr. Robot) who helped me find my hotel. Then, I woke up.
My family member had a dream of me bringing a corpse from the funeral home and trying to hid it under the bath tub in the toilet. My brother and sister was in the room with me and my brother had asked me who brought the corpse I said that it was I who brought it, in the dream. Please explain to me why he had that dream of me.
I’ve just had a dream that I was working at a funeral directors and I dropped the coffin and when I checked the body had turned over. I turned it back but at the end of the dream the women’s body was on stomach again but her body wax pointing upwards wirh eyes opened.
I dreamed that I was outside and they brought a dead body out of a building on a stretcher, covered with white sheet, head uncovered. I walked inside,where they covered two more bodies the same way and it appeared this was their job and there might be more. A female corpse was leaned up against the wall on the stretcher , I was worried that get sheet would slide off exposing her body, kinda disturbing
My friend who works in a cemetery (in real life) led me to the corpses of my mother (dead for 16years) & brother. There bodies were in a junkyard and my father (who currently can’t speak) assessed the bodies with me. There was evidence of necrophilia on one body and both were beginning to decompose. I disinfected my hands and went to a mortuary prep room to get protective gear to wash them. We took extra precaution with my mother out of fear of contagious diseases.
Neither body smelled badly, however, my brother was holding a bottle of perfume to his face. I was not afraid or sad, only concerned with cross contamination. I had no feelings of remorse or pain and was task oriented in preparing & sanitizing the bodies.
In real life I do not have a good relationship with any of my family, my mother was a severe alcoholic and there’s a history of sexual abuse throughout the family. My mother was also a very trashy person who was homeless or lived in hovels with drug addicts. The junkyard is befitting of her but my brother is a decent person. I am also a funeral director.
I had a dream about someone who has passed away about a year ago but he was in a open grave and rotting. I was afraid and confused. I figure put what it meant.
i just woke up from seeing my dead mother.
she was lying down on a mattress with a nurse in the background.she was very thin and she had a hole in her right shoulder. she smelled of blood. but when i hug her, she whispered to me :’ do not believe what people will say when the bell of benediction will ring’
despite her state, she smiled sweetly to me while i hug her and lay my head on her ,just below her breast.
what is the meaning of this?
i NEVER dreamed of her like this. i only dreamed of her once but she was never dead in my previous dream.
its been nearly 16 years that she is dead and its the second time i dream of her.
please help me understand.
I had a dream of a corpse getting cremated in a traditional Hindu style of burning. While the corpse getting burnt, the dead body moves and jumps badly, while 2-3 people trying to hit the corpse to calm down. Still, the corpse jumps badly and haphazardly which even injures the men trying to control it. Lil disturbed after this weird dream. What could this Interpret?
Last night I dream of a corpse in my house which I brought myself iny dream . so I want to know the interpretation
Hi everyone. I have this weird dream for the last 2 days . It starts off in my late Grandmother’s house (which was sold before she passed away) and our pet dog is constantly running to my Gran’s room and whines and keeps treading around restless in this area. The front door is also there so went out and looked around the corner and saw a man laying a few feet away from where I was standing. He had no limbs nor was there any blood. He had dark hair and well kept short beard but his clothes were torn and there were only bits of cloth covering him. There were no visible injuries nor could I see if he was alive or not. I went into the house and closed the door and woke up. The following night. I spoke to someone in the house and they saud that they hear scratching noises near the front door. The dog was there again whining worse now that the previous dream so again I open the door. I found only the man’s head laying there facing away from me a few inches from the door, no blood or injuries. I then woke up feeling confused and a bit worried but now I am frightened. What does thos mean? Please help.
I saw a dream of a dead body whom generally people worship as god.what does it mean
I don’t really think anyone replies on these but I’ll give it a shot..
I had a dream that I found young girl with blonde hair dead in a park it looked like her head was hit there was blood on her face and the ground but she was put in a bush and when I found it I remember not feeling scared or anything and said I will leave it for someone else to find and then a little while later one of my young friends had found her blonde hair sticking out from the bushes and then I awoke… Please if anyone knows what this means let me know there are so many interpretations I don’t know which one is right for me
i saw that a buffalo was made to fight with a beast and the buffalo was put to death in a green grassy ground. then after when after i went to my home where i saw a dead body.
after that i went to my kitchen where i found my mother cooking food and chopped vegetables where also there..
I lost my youngest sister on August 5th,to headache which lasted less than 12hrs,sudden and shocking indeed that even now I just tell myself she is in Nairobi,so I don’t face reality.
Yesterday night I dreamt that her coffin was near me and covered with my favorite blanket.I asked myself how she got near me and I remembered having exhumed her from the grave in my village so that I can see what has happened to her body.
I told myself to be couragious as a medical practitioner and open the coffin to see her,the temperature was terribly high,the coffin was halfway filled with clear fluid that got to me through evaporation and it was sticky on hands,flesh was falling off her face.I still wanted to see her more but just covered her up.she wasn’t smelling.
Please help me interpret the meaning of the dream.
i saw an unknown corpse covered in a black resin sheet cover in a wooden cupboard’d last shelf..as i tried this corpse be removed it smelt so fowl that i felt puking…what does this mean…
Saw a dead body by my house and my friend said she was her friend who was coming to visit her and a vehicle hit her down and she died and left her baby behind. Please what’s the meaning of this dream?
I dreamed that I saw a corpse of a male who was having all of the blood drained from the body, may in preparation to become embalmed.
It was in a facility and a woman was working on the body, it was her job. Not sure why I was there in this dream watching this happen.
I would love to know what this may mean, if possible.
I saw a black corpse in a white room between two people I do not recognize && it had no eyes but just stared at me && I said I can’t see this I woke up what does it mean?
My mum died last year November. I saw her dead again and I was speaking to her about coming back. She was laying there. And we brought her a new attire dress to be burried with. we hugged her and touched her, she was cold. In my dream she was aware that she was dead.
I dreamed I was getting a big home renovation to include a pool in my backyard. When they started digging they found 28 dead bodies. They were wrapped in cloth and had been there since the 40’s or 50’s. The basement floor was being dug up and they found 2 more bodies. What does it mean?
Please I just got woken from a dream of me seeing this old woman fall dead infront of me and getting scared because I thought someone would blame me for killing her or something. So I would drag the body and throw it over the edge of a hill or a wall and she would disappear. I for think I ever seen her as she was dead she was always dragging behind me.. But I seen her alive before she falls. This happened twice in the same dream. Please tell me what it means 🙁
Hi dear, I think you’re facing a persistent problem in your waking life that is being felt time and again by your unconscious mind. Maybe you’re trying to avoid a problem in your life on a day to day basis, and this dream is a way by which your mind is telling you to finally face it once and for all.
In my dream I saw a dead body of a young boy (might be teen age). The person was unknown to me. A group of persons were carrying this dead body. I was looking this. When they reached in a bend of a street there was a house, single storeyed, CGI roofed, they didnot carry this dead body along the bend but they lift the dead body up to the reoof of this house and tried to cross another side. While lifting this dead body his legs were seen with sandles. But other parts were covered with white cloth.
i have a dream about dead body chassing people
I dreamed that my (very recent) ex boyfriend asked me to sleep at his house. But there were strange corpses, dark in color, with no legs. The bottom half of their bodies came to a semi-curled point like the top of an ice cream cone. They were all over his house. So I kept saying that he should stay at my house instead, because no matter how much I loved him, I could not sleep in a house filled with so many strange dead bodies. What does this mean?
Last night in my dream I was someone at the end of WW1 who was going around the battlefields looking for corpses for burial in official cemeteries. Some of the corpses were very rotten, wearing tattered uniforms and crawling with red worms. I areas I could see gravestones that were laid flat on the ground, waiting to be erected in place. In one scene, there was a man, either a relative or former comrade kneeling at a grave, stating ‘you did your duty and did not abandon your post.’ Strangely I did not find this dream disturbing, it seemed very, very real and that I was doing a duty and a service to those who had lost their lives.