– Spirit, energy, clean and purifying.
– In which areas of my life do I search for influence, inspiration or renewal?
Medicine Wheel Meanings:
– Huichol shamans: wisdom
Fire is functionally distinguished in two different kinds:
- firstly the heaven and divine,
- secondly the earth and the one which is used in everyday life.
In the interpretation of the heaven fire you have to proceed as follows:
- to look at radiant, pure and small fire in the sky means a threat from power,
- however, a large but immeasurable predicts the approach of enemies, infertility and famine (to parallel the Babylonian astrology ).
Enemies and Danger Where the fire appears or from which direction it comes, whether from north or south, from west or east, from there the enemies will come near or rule infertility in these areas. Worst of all is, when you see falling down fire on the earth. Burning torches in the sky mean the same. All these phenomena bring on danger over the head of the dreamer. Because like the sky (above-ground) towers above the universe, so the head – the body.
Looking at the fire, which is used in everyday life, with small and pure flame, it is like blessing, but if it blazes enormously and unrestrained, it shows the evil.
- Prosperity The best to see is hearth fire – glow and pure. It means great prosperity, because where meals aren’t prepared the fire is pure;
- Poverty You cannot see the fire on the stove if it expires then it threatens grinding poverty;
- Success To dream that you carry a burning torch at night, it is positive especially for young people. It usually means pleasant love affairs and successful businesses, because you can see what is in front of your feet;
- Wellness The ethereal fire brings good luck, particularly to sick persons, it is to them as a sign of the rescue and salvation.
Warmth, Comfort, Power It is significant to separate dreaming of fire and dreaming of conflagration. The fire is seen as a major element of nature that man has, without awe and guilt, like all myths tell that the fire was stolen to serve for man. This value radiates the heat. Such a dream always results large spiritual powers. For one of the qualities of the soul is the fire. Therefore, the fire in the outer appearance is so attractive to all people.
Fire occurs as ambiguous symbol in different contexts in the most important dreams. It is an archetypal sign of the spirit and love. One of the most important dream images at all, because it had fundamental importance for the people and civilization. Generally, dreamer can understand fire as expressions of:
- strong feelings, devouring passions, high ideals and fundamental strength and energy, which are not always harmless;
- fire can be the passion and desire in a positive way;
- in the negative sense point to frustration, anger, disgust and destructiveness.
- Positively, fire can also be regarded as a sign of spiritual cleansing, or for transformation and rebirth. More generally, these dreams are for mental energy.
- Sometimes fire is also an indication that the dreamer has to transform his sexual power.
At spiritual level dreaming of fire symbolizes a new consciousness of spiritual power and transformation.
- Fire is one of the most important symbols: depending on the situation it is destructive or inspiring, warming and stimulating;
- Get rid of past If seeing fire – Fire often alerts you about liquidation of past things;
- Regeneration If house on fire – If house on fire – House on fires must be always observed as a person, to rebuild the personality. Your inner world is burning down and you must recover it;
- Merry Family If Seeing fire – Fire may be symbol of home life and the peaceful family life, if so, then very beneficial if you do not burn in it;
- Devotion If Watching kindly – If you feel joyful feelings at the sight of fire this witness the desire for boundless devotion;
- Devotion If you are afraid of the fire – fear means above the absolute love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person, activity, or cause;
- Welfare If dreaming sailors and travelers – bring continued prosperity;
- Safety and Accomplishment If Seeing big fire – dreaming of big fire, means a convenient and safe journey for sailors & travelers and success with awards for writers and unlimited business success;
- Disclosure and Wellness If Seeing signs of fire – this points to revelations of a sin or a secret and the healing of a sick person;
- Friendship If Seeing in the open field or igniting in field – announces that dreamer will have a beautiful friendship;
- Pleasure and Love If Igniting fire – this dream shows that a lot of pleasant surprises await you & also: distant friends will visit you or even promise of true love;
- Happiness If fire burning bright – means joy and love in the family;
- Restriction If see a large fire without smoke – you should restrain your passions slightly;
- Worries If large fire with smoke – announces trouble and mischief;
- News If small fire – small fire which cause no damage can expect unimportant news;
- Sorrow If fire going out – brings grief to you;
- Devastate If fire itself extinguish – your hopes are destroyed;
- Journey If dancing around – Dreaming of dance or watch others dance near fire, this announces a cheerful trip;
- Damage If Getting into fire – this means that you will have big harm;
- Problems If burning – To suffer burns from fire in a dream, this points to worsening circumstances;
- Joy If looking in the oven or cooker – your view to children brings you a lot of joy;
- Disease If Extinguishing the oven or cooker – this dream is a warning about serious illness, you have to take care of your health ;
- Troubles If Falling fire from the air – means trouble, you have to pay attention to the details and decisions;
- Success in family life If Burning at home – this dream promises a loving partner, obedient children and prudent employees;
- Success in business If Burning enterprise – the business man is dreaming that he is burning his business and he is watching, this announces a major breakthrough in business and lucrative profits;
- Concerns about business If Fighting – the business man is fighting the fire without getting burned, he is very concerned on the management of his business;
- Worries If Seeing burned shop – the business man sees the ruins of his shop after a fire, this means bad luck;
- The particular importance of fire is, in fact, a symbol of the gods;
- Loss of repute If Clothes caught fire – your clothes caught in fire, you will ruin your reputation and your dignity;
- Loss If Burning the padding of bed – you will lose your spouse or lover, but don’t worry you will find your soul mate;
- Luck If Collecting the ashes – you will receive a small, modest fortune.
- Disease If Extinguished lamp – the fire in the lamp of the house was extinguished, the master of the house will have very serious illness;
- Changes If Lighting the lamp again – new ruler will take over the house;
- Illness If the light is weak – the light of the lamp so weak that it almost goes out, master of the house will fall ill and become impoverished.
- Penalty If Filling of smoke – the house fills with smoke, the master of the house will be punished by the authorities, depending on the density and sharpness of the smoke;
- Loss of property If Burning hair – dreaming of fire, which has caught someone hair on his head, this person will lose his property in accordance with the authority;
- Misapprehension If Seeing fire place – to see the fire place and you enter into it, this dream shows that you will have some misunderstandings in family, love affairs and your work;
- Love If Lighting – you will win in love affairs;
- Enjoyment If Seeing and burning very bright – you will enjoy your life;
- Misunderstanding If fire with a lot of smoke – the fire is burning and there you can see a lot of smoke, this announce you about an unfortunate misunderstandings, which will cause you some problems in different life areas;
- Anger If fire with little smoke – dreaming of fire with little smoke means love which brings you anger;
- Constraint If Extinguishing a fire – you’ll be forced by circumstances to abandon your project;
- Disagreement If Blowing into fire -you blow the fire this means disagreement with your partners, colleagues;
- Accident If Fall into it (you or someone else) – you will have a terrible unfortunate mishap;
- Displeasure If Suffering from damage by fire – you will fell annoyance and disapproval;
- Blessedness If Looking in your stove or oven – you will have the blessing of children;
- Poorness If Expiring – it stands before poverty and deprivation;
- Trouble If Seeing cooker blazing fire – the fire is blazing strongly in cooker with much smoke, this announce you a misunderstanding or mischief, which will bring a lot of family and social problems;
- Worries If Seeing fireball in the sky – a hostility brings serious worries and troubles;
- Emancipation If Running away from fireball – you will liberate and release from an oppressive burden.
- Disaster If Burning down everything – someone dreaming, that a place a house or field burned down completely due to a fire, will come calamity for local people through natural disaster or severe disease;
- Lower disaster If Burning without flame – But if the fire burns without flame, and it’s not all destroyed only parts, the disaster will be lower.
- Support for others If Eating coals – you are eating burning coals without smoke and flame, you will gain so much money for orphans or poor people, as much as you ate coal.
- Incomes If Burning coals – To find a burning coals without flame and smoke, you will receive according to the amount of coals, a lot of money or incomes.
- Retribution If someone is taken by flames, but not destroyed – you will be punished by destiny, because of your bad behavior or decisions, according to the measure of the leaping flames of a rogue;
- Unfairness If Taking up an ash or ash lye – you or someone else will give false testimony or slander others.
- Punishment If Starting a fire in a furnace or oven – you will be punished by a great master who is a benefactor of the people.
- Conflict If Making fire under a pot – Dreaming that someone is making a fire under a pot, if he is the father of the family in those house, he falls into violent conflict, because the eyes of all the housemates are directed to the pot.
- Power If Having burning torch – you or someone else have a burning torch in his hands, you or he will have power in accordance with the blazing torch;
- Assistance If Igniting the torch – someone else ignite fire at the torch, he will give and share the power and knowledge.
- Good sign If Conflagration – dreaming of conflagration you can interpret as a favorable sign, except if you are a merchant;
- Prosperity If Burned down the business place – If merchant dreams, that his business or the place where it is located was burned down, it predicts his company brilliant times and rapid growth without fear and derision.
- Pay attention to your children If Fire in the oven – your children are not under the best supervision;
- Injury If Wipe out fire – you will harm yourself;
- Love If Burning brightly – you are loved;
- More knowledge If Fire in the kitchen – your children need to be better educated.
* Please see also ash, flash, thunderbird, flame, bonfire, heat, candle, light, incitement and conflagration.
I had a dream about my blanket and my sister catching a small fire from the heater but the was only small smoke coming out and I put off the fire and laughed about it in you dream
i dreamt that people were trying to put out a little dancing fire and at last the fire made it to my arm and it was warm and comforting and it was peaceful looking at it, also i was protecting it from everyone. what does that mean?
I had a dream a few weeks ago that my mom and I were driving past a small or medium sized field and I saw a fire start up suddenly it started out small and became bigger and bigger and my mom and I found the town hall near by and alerted the person there and then almost immediately police and firefighters showed up to put the fire out but I think I woke up before the fire was put out.
i also relate the Unconcern Happiness and Anger,this is true as i am i CHRISTIAN to and this is great that i dream about the fire falling down in EARTH,this is so that i read all this is really really really true.
I was dreaming of entering a tunnel and a part of it is burning inside, upon getting in and saw the fire, I decided to go back outside the tunnel.
I dreamed That the shoe on left foot catches fire and burned on my foot.
Can any body interpret if I see my mother in law burning on fire in pains. I also felt pain. My mother in law passed away 6 months back.
I saw that fires are coming from sky i fear abouf its meaning . Could you tell me what ‘s the reason
I saw a person on fire I saw his eyes was the only thing that was Not on fire but he look afraid and I was too, and he was kind dance around me without burn me huge flames cover all his body, was big flames like a spike hair of flames… what this mean?
I dreamt that i was in a large room laying down, i had just got off of work but it was like a bar, with strangers and family members. I remember my little brother in law saying he was going to set himself on fire like in protest. Then i saw embers from the sky and yelled the building is on fire next door. We all ran out and i saw flames, i turned and saw my brother in law standing in the middle of a park across the street and he was engulfed in flamEs. His legs were completely engulfed. I screamed his name gabriel!!!!and ran and jumped on him to put the fire out, it was chaos, my wife was there and my youngest, my sonelijah was laying on the floor burned with his face melted in the ground, my daughter emily was terribly burned too. I remember seeing their disfigured faces and crying and crying, the dreamed immediately changed to them being healed, they were still injured, but healing, my wife was saying the fire didnt touch their eyebrows or eyes, and emily and elijah were okay and playing but gabriel, my brother in law, hes 12, he was not with us, dont know if he survived or not. It was a terrible dream. Any insight into this would help me thank you.
My mother passed away almost 2 years ago and I’m still dealing with that. But last night I had a dream, life was back to normal for us. My mother came home from work and my father was heading to work. Me & my brother were in the house. It’s a little hard to remember the exact details but I said something & my mother said “I’m glad I’m back…” With a smile and I hugged her and said “Me too!”. Next thing I know, I’m in the living room and I look at the curtain and it looks like flames were burning I pulled the curtain back and it was one of those LED candles but when I pulled the curtain the candle fell directly into the vent and the heat was on and it automatically started a fire. So I quickly ran downstairs and told my mother & brother when need to get out of the house and as I’m holding my mother’s arm she suddenly stopped and said no! I’m not leaving. & it was thrown aback. I said Ma! The house is on fire, we have to go! & she said I’m not leaving & my brother stood next to her. They both were against the wall standing under the smoke detector as if they were waiting for it to sound off. I ran out of the house leaving the door open, trying to call 911. As I opened the door there were so many people outside I didn’t understand what was going on but I called 911 along with so many other people trying to call as well and all we got was a busy signal every time. There were cops outside and I kept asking can they do something. Either I was ignored or yelled at. A fire truck came & quickly rode by pissing all of us off. I ran back to check on my mother n brother and they were still standing in the same spot but there were even more people standing with them. All I remember is looking at them 2 and seeing smoke but it’s as if the fire was only contained to where it started but I was still so worried, I ran back out to call 911 again and I got a message saying they were closed. I looked at my phone to make sure I called the right number and it was 911. I asked the cop again for help and he yelled at me and then I woke up. I woke up so confused as to why my mother and brother refused to leave and why was I the only one so worried and why couldn’t anyone help. I don’t know what any of this means… I would like a little insight if possible.
I dream the second floor of my home was on fire. I could see the fire from the window outside. I went inside the house and the house was not burned neither was there any signs of a fire. What i did see was X marks on the walls upstairs. What does this dream mean please
I would like to know the meaning of my dream because it is not explained above. I dream that God is destroying the world by fire, and I see fire around the globe burning but not destroying anything. I and two friends are in the centre of the fire and we can feel the heat but not being burnt. My friends panick and want to run but I call them back and we hold hands and I pray to God thanking him of all our days in the world and end my prayer by saying “let your will be done.” Immediately the fire goes off, I see smoke all around and then everthing is clear again. What is the meaning of this dream.
My dream started with the trip to the mountains. Long way to the top from the bottom. At a bottom big trees. Than our group reach snow. Once there was really strong wind But not for awhile and then we reached a top. There was many happy people sun was shining blue sky. People were snowboarding and skying. Our group of people walked in to the wooden house. And than some of the guys started insulting and beating one guy from the team who appeared to be gay. They were standing around him and pushing and laughthing at him. I started to protect him. And than everybody start to hate me. All people came back from outside and some of them was trying to fight me. But I was always wining the fight. One of the guys was trying to fight me and I set his hair on fier. Than I confess I am not gay and said if he will stop fighting I will stop the fier on his head. He stoped and I take of my black t-shirts put on his head and stoped the fier. He bearly had any hears left. I excuse him and he said no problem hears will grow. I said that I will always fight and will try to protect weaker side. The humiliation you were doing for this guy was a part of the animals instincts – isolate the one who is different than grupe. You should to see your faces. Than I started to telling him theoreticall meaning of homosexuality and natural earths protection from overpopulation.(that is my oppinion more or less) And this guy was listening to me and either there was some skeptical looks from some people. The tention stoped and most of the people start clapping when I finished talking. And I woke up.
I am entrepreneur in IT business. Not gay. Just broke up with business partner yesterday.
I had a dream that i saw my neibour house’s was on fire. What does that mean?
I had a dream that I was in Alaska and I was on a sleigh with a man that was being pulled by two dogs. I think it was a race but at the same time I wasnt anxious or anything. I just let the dogs pull. The path got very narrow and curvy at times, but the dogs just automaticaly changed how they pulled the sleigh to fit the terrain (so sometimes they pulled side by side and when it got to narrow one pulled from the front and another pushed from the back. The man that was with me was never actually on the sleigh. He was white and wore a long heavy winter coat and wore these round glasses with silver/goldish frames. I just remember him running along the sleigh. At one point he told me to go a certain way saying he would meet me there, so I went. I dont know if I jumped off of my sleigh or if another team had showed up but I just remember seeing a sleigh round the right side of a hill while I rounded the left. I mustve reached the finish line because i stopped and there were these men there. I cant remember what they initially said, but I do know that I completly changed the subject by asking them where the kids on the sleigh were anf about the man. I explained what the man said to me and seperating from the other sleigh. They seemed really interested especially about my description of the man. I just remember feeling like I had encountered one of those hikers in the woods who died and you hear stories about their spirits sticking around to help hikers in need. Well as the men kept talking a crowd had gathered. Questions about the othe sleigh started to rise and ppl started to get angry. I think i asked what was going on and somebody explained to me how the native ppl had taken them. They said today was a special day and to protest our celebration of it they took the sleighers. Then I looked over and there on the hill were the native yelling with the sleighers in front of them on their knees. The sleighers wore winter clothing while the natives were in stereotypical deerskin pants and no shirts. The crowdv was yelling up at them. I then said to the person near me that I wasnt going to take part in this. The person asked me what do I mean and I just repeated myself and started to make my way out of the crowd. I remember feeling sad for the way ppl were acting and not feeling like either side was justified.
Then i was back in my bed as if i had just woken up from my dream (which i later realized i hadnt). Next thingvi knew my hair was on fire. I could feel that there was a flame on my head but my hair wasnt burning. I yelled for my mother to come. I wasnt scared but I was anxious. She was In her room doing some paper work (which was what she was doing before I fell asleep) and kept saying one second. I had to repeatedly insist she come see what was happenung. While I waited the flame stayed on my head never catching anything else on fire but it did grow. I tried to learn how to stop it from growing by taking deep breaths and calming down but didnt really work. Then when it got really big closed my eyes and I started to say the lords prayer. When I opened my eyes my mom was standing there with a worried look on her face. The flame had shrinked and I a sured her that It was okay it could be controlled by praying. It disappered as I followed her to her room and she told me she was worried because the flame wasnt a normal color it was green. I calmly told her the green fires were one of the hottest kind. Then I woke up. (Which is when I realized I hadn’t waken up before). When I woke I was really sweaty and my head tingled in an slightly uncomfortable way.
You must “Stand Tall” and “Be Strong” in the “Lord” and know that there is a “Mighty God” that loves you ..You must totally deny yourself and your Wealth and depend on the one who created you. Remember Jesus; suffered all the way to the cross…but he didnot lose but chose “Eternal Life” , and you can too……A life with no Strife you can have it all….The Bible says , “There Is A Time For Everything”, we all must except the good and bad things of Life. But if you endure and trust in the “Lord God” just like Jesus did, you will WIN all the way to the end…Love Jesus just like you loved your girlfriend and even more, for he gave-up so much for you and me…And then you’ll see how good things can be and you will be very “Happy”! DON’T KILL YOUR LIFE….YOU DON’t OWN YOUR LIFE, JUST LIVE IN CHRIST. IT IS NICE TO WALK WItH CHRISt ANd DWELL IN THE LIGHT. THEN ANd YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw, I am holding the hand of my new girlfriend. I am telling her that this is my Home. But It was night, clear dark skies, I was in a vast green grass field like a meadow & Fire was burning everywhere like patches on the field. But the fire was not hot Both of us can walk on it. I was not afraid & both of us was happy. But I was surprised why I am referring a burning field as my Home.
What is the meaning of this Dream???
Your dream means that you will Posess Money, Power and Great Wealth. The Green Field means an Abundance and the Fire burning everywhere means that you will have an increase of Power and Wealth. But the Night and Clear Dark Skies indicateds Greed and Idolatry, so becareful and take heed to a warning that you donot lead yourself to a Destructive Death.
You are right that I am leading myself to a Destructive Death. I’ve made a conclusion by combining your interpretation and my present situation. On 2012 I had a very nice job with good salary & job satisfaction and I was very very happy. This Girl works there I fell in love with her and now She loves me too. I gifted her a lot and went to beautiful places. I dreamed to marry her. She was getting less salary than me I repeatedly appealed mgmt in various way so she gets a raise. As a result I was Fired from mt dream Job. But we still love each other. I didn’t get a job. I spent all my savings mainly on her. Now my depression has crossed all limits and I am going to commit Suicide this week as I see all doors are closed for me. That explains the Dark Night Sky.
LAst night I dreamed about fire in a distance…tne fire was bright and strong.I have never dreampt of fire before…I was not affraid for some reason..it a raging fire but I only saw the top of the fire no smoke nothing but fire,,i felt like it was burnong brush or houses and felt that it would soon reach where I was yet I was not scared.then jjust as the came it went..i never saw it distinguished and then I woke up…i am trying to make changes in my life and am not sure if I should go ahead with my desions…
Hi, do you know the story of Moses and the events that happened in the Book of Exodus in the Bible. How “God” spoke to Moses in a Burning Bush and that the Fire didnot burn it. Also the Bible says that “God” is a “Consuming Fire”..He was the Raging Fire in your dream.. And that you only saw the top of the Fire and no Smoke, this means that he is trying to communicate with you. “God” is reaching out to you saying : ” TIME IS RUNNING OUT AND THAT’S WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT. DONOT LOSE HEART OR GET MANY DOUBTS. READ MY SCRIPTURES, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT”. Listen to the Lords voice…Time is Running Out!!!
my mother dream about myself got into flameable and without smoke ……..still wondering what is it all about??????
HI, your dream means to be Flameable without Smoke, is to be filled with the Fire of the Holy Ghost.. A Spiritual renewal to your Soul is coming soon. So behold, of a New You that only God can do.
A few years back my bedroom was in my basement, I went to bed as usual and in the middle of the night I was half awake when I looked out the window, when I thought I saw a fire out there I woke up completely then on the other side of my bed was a creature that looked like a lizard about 5 feet tall walking really slowly as not to wake me, but obviously I was already awake because of the fire outside, whan he noticed that I saw him he stopped creaping around to my side of the bed and I ran as fast as I could upstairs to my chidrens room. what does this mean, and again I was completely awake. What was this thing, this was not a dream. Hope to hear from you in my email. Been trying to find answers. Joanne
In my dream I was walking down the street with my sister and one other friend, and out of the sudden we saw one person whose head was burning (mostly the hair on fire). Then we could notice people who didnt need their water that were basically wasting it instead of helping people whose heads were on fire. After that everyone started running like crazy. Our friend ran away and then my sister tried to do the same but I told her to stay with my because it was a dream and I had to have a meaning son we better stay together. I tried to wake up and while I was trying to wake up a black kid with the face painted light-blue came to me and gave me his home address, I told him that I would visit him later but at that moment I had to wake up to take notes about the dream. I dont remember his address but it was something about D street and a number. I also remember that while I was trying to wake up I was near a tree with my sister and the black kid, still on the street but near a tree.
If someone could please tell me the meaning of my dream would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, Your dream means that you are “Anointed”. When you saw people heads burning, it mean that the Power of God is upon them.. Then the Water that people were wasting is a “Baptismal” to a “New Life”. For in the Bible John the Baptist said I Baptise with water but the one that comes after me will Baptise you with “Fire.”( see that their heads were on fire) The people that heads were on “Fire” needed to be Baptised and Sanctified, which means to be made Holy..That black young boy is a Messenger or Angel from God. And that he was inviting you to D street. D street means “Destiny”. He was inviting you to your Destiny. The Tree that you were near means: “The Tree of Life”. It is a gift that will be given to those that belong to Christ on Judgement Day. And your Sister is part of this “Anointing” and that she is Spiritually close to you.
Am single but i dreamt that i got married and was not happy that i marry that woman so i burnt my ring and that of my wife.what is the interpretation
Hi, Your dream means not to get Married or there will be Destruction. The ring that you burnt of your Wife means..not to have a Lesbian Wife….
Enemies are working toward your marital life . Stand and pRay against it.
I had a dream that my mother house got fire and we all ran away from the house calling for help.
What I had seen in my dream was the fire coming close to me and I had always to go away . And I had tried to took picture because I had found the light and the form is so beautiful suddenly I woke up the Phone were ringing.
What does the dreams mean?
I am 48 year woman. Divorced. I dreamed I have 2 sets of dresses on. The outside dress caught fire from nowhere and burn off, no smoke and then the last dress under the first also burn out. And I am totally naked with a burning mark on my upper leg. It was not painful. What can it mean?
I am bharathi i seen childrens buring in fire & hide in fire many childrens
i ben having the same dream for about three weeks now where i am running from someone but not able to move and when i turn around the man is gone and right we i think am safe he pop up and is right in my face then i wake up
when i wake up this morning i remember my dreams so Scared. …i was with my family in my home with my parents, laughing, and all my cousins also there. But suddenly i heard something above, something blowing up in the sky so i decided to go outside of the house then i really saw it, such big meteor of fire, a meteor shower, a fire, i dont know what it is. So i tell everybody to relax, i check my mother i feel so worried but i feel so strong im not afraid, until i remember i prayed and prayed, then i woke up.
I had a dream that my husband’s ex-wife’s home was on fire and she was inside. I stood there, unattached and without emotion, watching it burn. I could not smell the smoke, feel the heat of the flames or hear anything. I, literally, just stood there watching it burn to the ground.
The ex-wife has been the root cause of friction between my husband and I.
What does the dream mean?
I had a dream of my late uncle next to a very bright fire. The fire did not have any smoke. Just after that a lioness came chasing me and my late uncle said I should not be afraid. What does that mean?
My dream was that I was trying to start my jeep and it kept turning over but not starting, and started smoking the final turn of the key make it go up in flames but when I try’s to run out it was a if I couldn’t move my legs! I am also buying a new vehicle in a few days so I could be nervous about that or feeling sad for my old jeep :/ any thoughts?
I dreamt I was in my old family home in my bedroom. I was protecting a niece from a spirit & could sense the spirit was present in the bedroom so I asked for the spirit to give me confirmation it that it was there. The spirit burnt a round hole in my top. A small flame appeared but it never burnt me.
lhanz – 03/09/2012 21:00
one day Monday night i was in cockpit arena suddenly i see flame or fire in the clear glass,in a seconds it was disappear..can you please
indicate what is the sign and meaning i had seen… thank you
One night in dream i found that i was riding a scooter and a laptop was slipped from my scooter and fell about 100 ft distance and caught big fire due to battery of that. Can u please indicate what is the symptoms of this dream .
I had a dream that the whole Sky was on fire it was so real i could feel the heat but not burning,i was looking out a large window and over looking the town i was in i could see the fire line in the sky coming slowly i then said That’s not good.My girlfriend was sleeping so i woke her and said we got to go the sky is on fire and its getting closer she got up and looked for herself and stood there in shock i then held her and said this is not what i was expecting for a ending,she said neither did i…I grabbed my keys and said not to day let’s make a run for it..i had my GTO in the garage and said we can make it to the tunnel that might be the safest place witch was 24 miles out of town that’s what the sign said leaving town. we started seeing trees and vegetation on fire behind us and a red gloomy glow she couldn’t stop looking back at the fire line in the sky she said why is this happening ..i said im not sure maybe the earth was hit by a asteroid some where on the other side of the world she then turned the radio on but it was all static nothing came in ..i started thinking about how much oxygen would be consumed in the tunnel as the fire came over it ..we reached the tunnel to find a few people there and ready to blow the ends of the tunnel but was still waiting on more people to show up they had a bulldozer in side ready to doze the way out after it was over and a few semi trucks and some school bus’s i got waved into the tunnel and greeted and asked about the fire that was coming and how far it was behind me i said 15 Min’s tops i was doing 175 mph when i looked down last..i parked in the tunnel and got out and seen it start to get that red look and the guys on the handheld radios side looks like that’s going to be the last one’s blow the openings now!! …i could feel the blast and we got back in my car…then i woke up..wonder if it means anything ?? That was my fire dream last night..
I had a dream I was doing my hair in my room out of nowhere my hair lid on fire and I tried to put it out with my hands my son was behind me I kept tying than I told my son my hairs on fire I can’t put it out I told him to help me his said how mom I can’t and he tried with his hands to we was scared what does it mean???
I had a dream where I was shopping with someone I know, but while shopping I was hearing sirens lots of them, but continued shopping not bothered by it until everyone around me were all of sudden in a panic. Me and the person I know went outside and people were catching fire for no reason, there was no fire to catch fire. I remember I just started running to get home to get to my family and never even thought about the person who was with me. While I was running I’m watching these people burning to death and also thinking to myself how are they catching fire. Then my daughter woke me up out of the dream.
I have been thinking about it all day freaky, dreams never usually disturb me.
I had a dream where 3 house are burning 2 is in my care and 1 is will to be as my own and my own house is burning but just at the roof top and its not much. So I called fire Brigade to put out the fire and they arrive.they have started from the first room(ceiling fire) when I woke up.the house is very big.
I wasn’t worried in the dream.
Please help.. (olawaleojerinde at yahoo.com)
could you please interpret for me the meaning of this dream. 0
It means that you should get rid of somethings in your Life..
I had a dream last night that I handed my only son, Chris, a shiney golden snake. When he took it, the snake’s skin became loose so he handed it back to me over a cast iron fire pit. The fire wasn’t lit at the time. When I took the snake from him it turned into solid gold and the fire lit. He looked me in the eye and said, “Good Job!”. This was all in the parking area next to the backyard of where I live. He doesn’t live with me, we do not have a firepit, much less one that is cast iron. This dream has haunted me. HELP!
I dreamt dat i was in a field. Surrendly fire started of noway, i started runing, as i was runing away from the fire, right in front of me their is another fire. Surrendly I was in the mist of these fire, the fire was so much,every where, even on the fence which was my only escape route. Finally i saw myself jumb through the fence not minded the fire on it. As i jumb to the other side, i check myself but i was not hurt. What does these dream means. Thank you.
I dreamed that my family house was on fire. My dead grandmother was in it. she been dead since 2010. what does that mean?
All I can remember clearly is that I was on a call when the fire brigadephoned me tell me my home was on fire.this i my dream was not a shock as I haf been expecting them to ring.I had started it myself somehow using a toaster.when i went home there was just a little smoke damage in a bedroom and i remember 3 towels on the floor scorched.
i had a dream that my sisters hair was on fire? what was that dream about?
I dont really remember much about dream, just that my ceiling was burning like paper, which is not that much flame, mostly embers and I was quite calm considering it was right above my head, I remember seeing a circle heating vent covered in embers like thats where the fire started from. Thats all, s any ideas,i can’t stop thinking of it, [email protected]
I was dreaming about the very strong power in my body and I could use that from palm of my hand,I could feel little bit warm but it wouldn’t burn my hand, I could control the fire to be less or too much, when I was focusing on my power, a very ligth and strong fire was coming out of my hand,but it wasn’t like real burning fire, it was most looks like small sun in my hand and I was able to lift my self from the ground and go higher than building.
I had a dream of a huge fire killing thousands of people. People I knew and some I didn’t Know. As i was walking and looking around i felt and saw everyones ashes falling on me :/ i really do not remember how it started but towards the end of my dream i found it had left me without a father:( (Horrible Dream)
I was dream that when I am blowering my hair to dry then my hairs burned their is a fire on my hair…
Hi I woke from a dream crying earlier today, from what I can remember there was a fire at the home I work at and i caused it, it was an accident but I was so distraught that I’d caused the damage. I don’t remember any casualties but I know I was worrying about something.
I dreamd that I was with a man at a place (think it was a bead and breakfast), not my late husband, but the person somehow had that presence. On our way to the place we noticed rescue vehicles and fire enginers rushing past us. When we arrived at our destination (wich was situated lower thanthe road) we still noticed them speeding past. We later (whilst sitting in the little courtyard) noticed smoke and realise that the fire was ver close to us. The owner of the complex assured us that we will be safe. We then noticed big flames of fiery orange fir blazing up around us. But somehow the rescue team managed to extinguish the fire before it reached our complex. We went up to the roadside only to notice that erverything else were destroyed by the fire accept our unit.
My adventure started when I was walking down a winding path that was shadowy because of the way the moon shone on the objects around me. As my quiet walk continued I saw a light coming up the pathway. I was confused but I kept on walking. The closer I walked towards the light, the more I could see where it was coming from. I could see that it was flickering like a fire and moving furiously around, yet there was no wind to move it. As I turned the corner I saw the reason for the light and why it was flickering. All I thought was, “How can that be possible? It’s the middle of the woods and a house is on fire.” I didn’t know if anyone was inside so I decide to walk in. No tension came over my body as I walked into the burning house. I felt like I wasn’t going anywhere and this house would never end. I never turned into any doorway or hallway. All I could do was walk straight into the fire. I looked around and saw that the fire was as tall as the ceiling. I didn’t choke on the smoke that had risen up and around the room that I was in. I didn’t have any trouble breathing because it was like being outside in fresh air. My body didn’t really understand that there was smoke in the room for it to react to. I could see the fire slowly creeping its way up my body. I expected to feel the burning sensation of the fire going through my jeans, but all I felt nothing at all. Meanwhile the ceiling boards started creaking. The more I walked on the louder the sound got. As I walked on one of the boards fell and once one falls they all fall. It was like a shower of ceiling boards. I kept walking though. I was still very calm. The fire was burning me and the floor boards were falling yet nothing hurt. I never got hit by any of the boards as I walked. It was almost as if I was a ghost. Everything went right through me, but my skin wasn’t see-through. I was a human… a real human walking through a burning house with the ceiling falling on me. I realized that no one was in the house and I needed to get out of there fast. But my body wouldn’t let me run. I was only able to walk, with my hands in my back pockets. I never saw what was coming at me as I walked on. This house must have been a trap for someone, but whom? I had no time to think about that I just needed to get out. As I kept walking something strange was happening. Everything started whizzing by. The fire on the walls had started moving. I felt fearful and scared for my life. My body was finally able to react to what was happening and I was able to move. I didn’t know when I would hit the bottom of this pit, but I keep falling and it felt like I would be falling the rest of my life. I could feel the fire burning my skin, making my hair turn to red and then to ash. The smoke almost choked the life out of me as I tried to breath. I passed out and just before I saw my life flashed before my eyes I woke up in a cold sweat and had tears running down my face. That had been the scariest dream I have ever had. I didn’t really want to go back to sleep because I was afraid that there might be a fire somewhere in the house but I laid my head down on my pillow anyway. The next morning I asked my mom if she heard me crying during the night. She shook her head and said no. So I had either cried really softly or was too scared to cry and just let the tears run down. I don’t really remember
Hi, I want to let you know that you have a special Gift. You are a “Seer”…A Prophet…. It is very important that you accept “Jesus” as your “Lord and Savior” if you havenot done so already, because if you don’t and you die–this “Dream” will become a Reality…
The Path that you were walking down is a divider between “Life” and “Death”. The Light you saw was an “Opening to Hell Fire”! Kind of like a Light at the end of the Tunnel. The House you walked in was really “Hades”( Hell). And that you were only able to walk with your hands in your back pockets means that you were bound-kind of like an “Invisible Hand-cuff”. You were a Ghost and what you were seeing is a “Premonition” of what is to happen to your “Soul” when you “Die”. The House was a trap for your “Soul” to remain there. The Pit was a Grave that was located in “Hell”. And that is why you started to feel burning and that you were continually falling–…And notice that your Hair turned to Ash, it’s because you were “Burning”. The reason why you saw your Life flased before your eye’s is because it was your “Afterlife”! Only Christ Jesus can save you from this “Eternal Fate”…..
I had a dream last night with multiple fires. The dream was very vivid and descriptive and I have never had a fire dream before. There were four distinct fires: One was a FedEx truck on fire in the sky, spiraling out of control, that eventually crashed to the ground. One was a tall building in the distancce that was on fire and a helicopter was trying to spray water onto the fire. One was an old historic building with the top floor (an antique shop) on fire and the patrons were not aware of the fire. The last fire was at an old restaurant that was filled with patrons enjoying themselves and I drove my car through the open restaurant doors – right into the inferno that everyone was standing in. That was the end of my dream. Not a fan of this dream….
I had a dream about a person standing on a step higher than me.he then put his one hand in the air and said “FIRE” and in his hand was a bowl of fire not burning him…another person looked at me and said”if you believe you can do it”and a said “FIRE” and the other person told me that he sees a fire all around m body but it doesn’t burn me…
Hello i dreamed of a house it was not mine ,i had not seen it before,there were many snakes there ,i was not frightened by these snakes but i felt little bit annoyed by them being so many i would feel like i would try to clean it up the snake mess ,in the end they moved on by them selfs but after they left a great fire apppeared and burnt the house but not down completly and i noticed house in the distance also were burning i felt guilty like we started the fire but as i looked closer we did not it was from natural causes even though i do not know what caused it ,and final part of this dream was a man in the red brick home was aboput to be crushed by red bricks trying to brick him in ,but i called to him to come quickly and he came to me just in time as the bricks made a wall were he had been sitting in a chair, and there was an explosion i am not sure if it was after the wall bricked up or just before it i think before it ,in the end we were unhurt and i was not frightened .
I thank you for your good dream interpretation.
I am a father of Two ( Natalie & Cole) and i seprated with my wife 3years ago.
Since then I have been in two relations but all have not worked out.
Currently, Am planing to re-unite with My kids and my wife. but i dreamed about fire 3days ago.
I dreamed that on top of my septic tank inside my home compound, unkown human body got burned to ashes except the head. at the same time, the fire split into my sitting room which I managed to put it off.
i had an awkward dream last night. i see some of my friends having a tea party like a western style of party. then i flew going back to my house and then i saw a sparkle of fire beginning towards me from the sky. so what do you think it is? hope you could answer 😀 kinda confusing