Strength, Wisdom, Family – Not only the dream symbol is important, but also the feelings, which we associate with it. So it is with certain tree species. In Western countries, for example the oak is a symbol of great strength and durability. Oak is often regarded as sacred trees, it were associated with natural wisdom, philosophy, prophecy and optimism. The oak is also associated with “home”, it prompts to remember your family and rely on it.
Stability and Strength – The oak tree is a sacred tree. A strong male energy is inherent in the oak and it symbolizes stability to the native soil. Oak symbolizes success, force, power, influence and stable health. It stands firmly on the ground, rooted in the origins of our own existence. Also the need for protection and help is also expressed in it. Some psychoanalysts state that Oaks in the dream of women could be unsatisfied to a certain point.
Maturity – The oak as a tree of life may indicate the maturity of our soul, which effects a strength of the own position in the waking life. According to the accompanying circumstances one can recognize the following special interpretation:
- Oak with powerful, green leafy crown symbolizes health, long life, luck and success.
- Sit under the oak in the shade often stands for the feeling of the safety and security, perhaps announces also that you stand under a powerful protection and you are supported.
- Bald oak warns that plans will fail and you will have troubles with them.
- Dried and dead oak can announce that you will get into big trouble, but you will find out everything without harm if you do not allow to sink the courage.
- Felled oak can indicate the separation of an related person, sometimes also disease or death of a relative.
The oak tree is a symbol of immortality.
Symbol of the strong and healthy nature for which you yearn. It always means a good event, announces wealth, success and long life. It is also a symbol of strength, endurance, and integrity.
- Health and Prospects if see oak in a dream – This dream promises good health. The more beautiful and nicer tree in the dream, the better immediate and direct prospects.
- Growth if oak full of acorns – In the dream you see plenty of acorns you may predict growth and promotion;
- No benefits if a young, healthy tree – In the dream you see a young healthy oak, denotes that for a few years you still not get any benefit;
- Award if oak wreath – When you see an oak wreath, means acquisition of well-deserved award and honor for your work or activities;
- Accident if dried – The dried oak means accident or the disease of a noble friend or relative. Also this dream announces sudden and shocking surprises;
- Losses if bald with fallen leaves – In the dream you see almost bald oak with falling leaves, this is a warning of business or money losses;
- Separation if bald – The dream signifies loneliness or separation from a friend or relative;
- Happiness if particularly large and leafy – The dream brings happiness and long life;
- Protection of friend if sit in the shadow sit in the shadow of oak on hot day, a person who is loyal to you will protect you against bad decisions;
- Warning if be under during a thunderstorm – The oak wants to warn you against the accident which one you will avoid if you be very careful;
- Destruction if cut yourself – says that you want to reach your goals in any way, but you are working on the destruction of an honorable people;
- Sign if felled or stand in the way of yours – This is very serious omen, that you are doing something wrong or you are not on the right way of your life;
- Good omen if see lots of green oaks – In the dream you stand and see full of green oaks, means that your professional and personal projects will take a good course;
- Prosperity if see green oak forest – When you are in the forest of green oaks in your dream, this promises huge prosperity in all of your live situations;
- New family If see for lovers – Under favorable circumstances a couple will go through life together.
- Relaxation if green – In your dream the oak is green, says that you can move more freely, because the main concern is over now;
- No worries if dead – Do not despair, everything still goes better and better;
- Difficulties and sorrow if felled – This dream announces that your financial difficulties will make you great grief;
- Vexations if without branches – This denotes that your intention will have unpleasant consequences.
- Wonderful life if beautiful, green and strong – This dream brings you lasting health and welfare and a long life;
- Good life if green with acorns – The oak with acorns announces you will be granted by wealth and long life;
- Loneliness if dry and leafless – in the dream you see dry and leafless oak, bad sign that you will have grieve, sad relations and you will spend your old age in solitude;
- Troubles if felled because of overthrow of the storm or lightning – Such a dream will bring you a great misfortune;
- Courage if felled – This dream shows that you have courage and bravery to move toward your better and happier life;
- Warning if struck by lightning – This is a warning about danger of death.
Longevity – The oak known as rich due to its nutritive value, because of its high age. Everything what grows slower and matures slower as the oak, slower induces both happiness and unhappiness.
Medicine Wheel Meanings:
The oak is one of the strongest and the most enduring trees on our planet. In all centuries this tree for many people was holy. The fruit of the oak, the acorn, is a symbol of the force and hope which arises from a small beginning. Fruits constitute an important source of food for many tribes of North America. The bark of the white oak is applied most frequently for curing purposes. It works as astringent and antiseptic.
Your own strength and endurance.
Awards are decorated with oak leaves.
Perseverance in the dream time; Force to reach new heights of the understanding.
I had a dream about a large oak tree chaseing me! can any body awnser this for me.
In my first dream I was sitting in a huge green oak tree and I, was preaching to people, I would move from side to side. Last night an older man purchased a large old oak tree for a thousand dollars, and planted it by a school, the tree was later worth 10 thousand dollars. I claimed the tree as my tree.
I had a tree of a large green oak tree, that keep growing larger and moving closer to me. I had what looked like hundreds of white wax candles hanging on the limbs. the candles were not buring just white and hanging from the limbs. Any ideas???