Large depth, draft, infinity, all-embracing width.
What lies deeply inside me? What limits do I need?
Emptiness and Risky ventures To dream of an precipice, points to the fact that the dreamer recognizes in himself so-called ” barrel without bottom ” or the empty spaces. This is an aspect of the unknown part, which every person must face at some point in life. Behind the picture hides risky undertakings, which the dreamer has to tackle without knowing what will come out. Precipice can be interpreted differently, depending on the circumstances. The following symbols are quite often faced with a similar meaning:
- Upcoming dangers and overcoming them To look to a precipice may mean that you look into your own unconscious and perceive things, which you would not rather been detected. Perhaps this announces also about approaching dangers which can arise from your own behavior, actions and desires. However, you have to look forward bravely to upcoming dangers because you can recognize them in time, that you can avoid or overcome and master them.
- Stand very close to precipice often warns against a “downfall” in grief, sorrow and distress, for example, if you keep current intentions.
- Slip into the precipice, it should be understood as even more massive warning, which perhaps indicates that you will not escape from difficulties any more.
- To fall down into an precipice, this announces an impending personal disaster, that can’t be stopped anymore. The fall depends on the personal circumstances, this can mean unexpected fortune, if you particularly land softly on the ground. But it is often signifies emotional sorrow inside you, sometimes the dream is then a momentary situation from real life which appears in the picture (such as the fall out of bed, when you immediately wake up).
- This is favorable sign when you throw stones into the precipice or boulders rolls down this symbolizes the liberation of worries and troubles that weighed like a rock your soul.
- Throw a man into the precipice, it is expected that soon you will release from an interpersonal relationship, which only represents as a burden.
- To turn away yourself from precipice, means that you close your eyes against wrong actions.
- Go down in the precipice, marks that you should find the reason why this a seemingly hopeless situation happened, that you can overcome it easily, then you can move upwards.
- Dream a bridge over the precipice, signifies that you can overcome all difficulties.
To see precipice in the dream is a warning or danger signal. Critical life situations or problems are symbolized through this. However, you must consider the context: the only path leads up to the precipice and ends there, it means a warning to the dreamer, that you should go back you are on the wrong way.
Fear of loss of identity /Exceed of your experiences The rocky, steep or difficult looking path which leads through the precipice. This is an indication that you are aware of your situation and will follow the path into your own depths. The dream points to a fear of control loss or loss of identity or before the failure in any respect. More positively can be expressed, it is possible that you will exceed or cross your own borders and limits of your own experiences.
Critical situation In the dream you hold on a handrail and watched – terrified – into an precipice (and rapid river, flowing stream, waterfall, etc.), so you just live in a critical situation.
Worries The ground is slippery under the feet, or the bridge has cracks, the problem is not solved yet and stress is still here. You have to look more exactly in your own environment to see for details about who (or what) can take stress and problems down.
The crisis is overcome Stand on firm, dry ground, you dealt with a crisis precisely, but the rest is necessary in order to overcome the accumulated stress. The precipice also points to the fact that the dreamer resigns himself to contrast as correctly and wrongly or well and badly.
The underworld and low things appear in dreams as an precipice.
- Danger if see – The unconscious sees a danger that is given to those who will see the precipice in the dream. This dream also shows that your aura is in misfortune;
- Troubles and disaster if look to precipice – In the dream you look to precipice, signifies illness, impending disaster or accident and the failure of large plans;
- Conflicts if stare – This dream announces about disputes and allegations of a personal nature, because you are unable to cope with everyday problems;
- Sadness if slowly slide into precipice – In the dream you are dreaming that you are moving slowly into precipice, you can expect sorrows and afflictions;
- News if plunge into precipice – The dream marks about a large inheritance and unexpected good and glad news;
- Worries for others if see others in precipice – The people who you see and you know them, denotes that their position is presumably disastrous.
- More care to your health if be afraid – In the dream you are standing near it and you are afraid, this means that you have to be more careful about your health;
- Success if fall into it – The dream shows that success is yours;
- Release from worries if throw something – In the dream you are throwing something, signifies that soon you will be freed from big loads and worries;
- News from friend if your friend falls into precipice – In the dream your friend falls into precipice you will soon hear from him good news;
- Relief if throw a stone – Means that soon you will be freed from a serious concern;
- Help from destiny if save someone – In the dream you save someone from falling into it, the fate will help you to reach your goals.
- Misfortune if see – In general a precipice in the dream announces misfortune and tribulation;
- Warning if staying in front of it – The dream is a warning that you do not have to seek and search for deliberately dangers;
- Danger will pass you if view from far away – In the dream you are looking at the precipice from far away, this shows that a threat will pass you.
* Please, see meaning of fall, slope.
in my dream, I was in a runaway train but the train suddenly hit a barrier and didn’t fall into a precipice. when I looked down into the precipice, I saw the corpses of dead people scattered on the ground. What does it mean? please help me.
I was in a church when a stranger asked me a question about some tourist locations. I answered and he was very appreciative. I was going to take them to a place they wanted to see. He and his family walked ahead of me. Pretty soon, I couldn’t see them, but came across a beautiful place, but it seemed the world just ended there. It was a cliff. You had to hug the rock wall and put your feet on the tiny ledge and risk going over the cliff to get across. He and his family had done it and were on the other side. I couldn’t see them, but I could see his hand reaching for me, encouraging me to come across, but the fear of going over the cliff was too much and I couldn’t do it. I was not fearful of dying, for I would be with my son that I just lost a couple of years ago, but worried what my death would do to my other daughters and grandchildren. I didn’t understand how he and all his family did it. It seemed impossible and a terrible risk to take. So I just pulled back and tried to find another way to get to the other side. I woke up before I was able to find an alternate route.