What things I would like to make easier for me in my life?
Lack of time – A symbol of time pressure – the constant views to the watch calls us to rush, you are a prisoner of your appointments and obligations. (The bracelet is at the same time a symbol for the chain, handcuffs etc.)
Pressure of time The watch on wrist marks stressed people, they are feeling limited and constrained. Like any other watches this point that the dreamer needs to learn better time management in waking life.
Need to stop and think Also, the watch symbolizes the ticking heart of the human and this can indicate emotional side of you. In other words, we should realize that if the clock has struck, our inner world has stuck in crossroad and now you need to slow down the rate.
- Learn to distribute time if see a watch – In the dream you see a watch, this shows and reminds that you have to divide one’s time better, because you miss important thing in your life;
- Time to start if wear self – The time runs so fast, it is time to make important decisions and to be ready to stat new period of life;
- Happiness if give to someone – In the dream you give a watch to someone, this means that you will create your own happiness and merry life;
- Success if see on other people – Other people are wearing watches, this dream announces that huge success is approaching to you;
- Obscurity if broken – Broken watch in your dream indicates that you are not sure of your own feelings or how to express yourself.
* Please, see meaning of clock.
I had a dream the a famous person gave me a watch to wear them we was walking and I found another watch on the floor
I dream of breaking the strap of my watch. What does that mean?
My lether wristwatch got broken and in the dream, I was giver another one, silver and shinning. Wot does it mean?
I had same dream as estrella trying to find out the meaning
i dream a broken watch i try to fix the watch but i cant fixs
I dreamed of my boyfriend giving me two watches as presents, one was golden. When i put them in my wrist, both of their chains broke.