Willow – grazing & Weeping Willow – mourning.
New life The willow was often associated with pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood. Many years ago it was also believed that this tree is a symbol of mental illness.
Need to be strong Willow trees in the positive case symbolize flexibility and resilience, in the worst case – instability and lack of backbone. Weeping willows are traditionally regarded as unlucky omens.
Sorrow The willow occurs as a dream symbol on almost all dreams for all dreamers exclusively as a weeping willow tree, which refers to a mostly repressed grief.
- New life if see willow tree – To see willow tree in the dream, then you’ll find a person with whom you can create new life as desired;
- New love if pick pussy willows or to see their furry catkins – This dream announces you a new acquaintance who will bring you deep feelings;
- Sorrow of friend if weeping willow – The weeping willow in the dream this means that your friend (girl) will come to grief with you to pour out her heart;
- Support from friends if dreaming of weeping willows – Also the dream denotes that you will make a sad journey, but you will be comforted by friends.
- Sorrow if weeping willow tree – The dream has a negative meaning which denotes grief, sadness, sorrow, mourning or funeral in family;
- Hard time if see willow on the water – In your dream you see willow on the water then this indicates cloudy days and difficult period in your life.
* Please, see meaning of tree in dream dictionary.
oh its a mavolus idea for a painting,a willow tree with a young man or a vergin would represent the greef over the separation of her or his beloved some one and his over ridding immotion can be represented.
I had a dream of walking with an old man over a bridge crossing a swift flowing current, dodging branches of a whipping willow. The old man was talking about the tree and its moods.
I had a dream that I was sitting with lots of friends and loved one around me and I had willow branches with leaves as a part of my hair. It was beatiful.