How wool is interpreted depends on the hair of the lamb or sheep, or whether the ball of wool. The lamb’s wool can be indication for fuzzy thoughts and feelings. The dreamer has not created right order in his thinking. Wool generally symbolize a gentle, soft feeling, the yearning for human warmth and tenderness. If you work with wool, which is understood in terms of knitting. According to ancient Indian dream book the color of the wool is also very important and interpreted as follows:
– White wool warns against too much credulity.
– Black wool asks not to care for slander, because the author will expose itself.
– Green wool promises a happy twist in an awkward affair.
– Red’s wool is that you have no luck with women.
– Who made a garment of wool, can look forward to a profit that he will bring his own work assignments.
Wool is a symbol of spiritual protection.
Wool warms, it promotes blood circulation, and hence the interpretation is meant to symbolize the wool warmth that flow to the dreamer in everyday life again. While wool since ancient times means warmth and protection, it is associated in modern dream interpretation, especially with maternal tenderness.
– To acquire a wool from the sheep: dreamer will have good and stable resources of the power, because sheep have horns.
– To buy: you’re on your way to prosperity;
– To process: you take a good house rules;
– To comb: tedious work with reluctant people.
– Dreaming of wool in general: shows good business and good fortune by their own energy and bring wealth into the house;
– Also wool in dream: it is a good sign for good opportunities to develop further your own interests;
– Wool’s scissors: promises prosperity for hard work and thrift;
– Dreaming of dirty wool: people in job search are against your principles.
– To process wool: you will get into a good company;
– Dreaming of white wool: your confidence in the people is too great;
– If wool is black in dream: let the slanderers talk about;
– Also dreaming of balck wool: a well deserved punishment or penalties;
– Red colored wool: no luck with women;
– Green wool: everything will still turn out well.
* Please, see also interpretation of clothes, wreath, knitting and sheep or lamb.
I dreamed about a goat held by someone, in a standing position. Beautiful goat with long pure white wool up to it’s legs. We were standing in a very long green grass. Beautiful soroundings. But I couldn’t see the person holding the goat. Was me the goat and the hands.
Dreamed of a woman kneeting with red and black colour. What could the dream mean?
fue un sueño muy extraño e incluso estoy muy asustado como nunca me ha pasado con un sueño…
soñe que crecia mucho pelo por mis mejillas y mis brazos y pantorillas pero que ese pelo en realidad era lana