To what extent love is dangerous for me?
Strength and Power – Bear in a dream most often goes as impetuous and brute force, which you should use with caution in order not to overshoot the target. Positively such a force, energy and perseverance can help you to handle with hard situations. Leadership and healing ability, strength for defense.
Danger and Menace – The dream about bear also has a dangerous, threatening meaning in itself. In the fairy tales and mythology of the Nordic nations and Russia the bear is the king of beasts.
Aggression - A live bear in a dream is a sign of aggression. The dead bear shows that the dreamer is handling with his deeper negative instincts. The dream of a teddy bear, then this is manifested as a child’s need for security.
Warning – Polar bear in ancient dream books is as a warning against disappointment by a loved one.
Motherhood – In European culture, the bear is mostly associated with the feminine forces of nature. For its brown color, it signalizes closer contact with the Mother of Earth. For example in Germany the bear was the queen of the woods. In the dream the bear is a dominating mother. The bear is also a desire to counter the power of their own creativity.
Sexuality and Exploration – The dream about bear is accepted as the dark side of female sexuality, the part that frightens, if you overcome it, then sex life will satisfy you more. So dreams about bears are more important for men than for women. For women, this dream often an indication which provides a fully exploration of their sexuality, so this is not determined by others. The symbol of the bears is thus an archetype.
At this level, the bear symbolizes spiritual strength and power.
- Profit If see a bear – This dream informs you about the winning in the games or gain and also you will get a tremendous competition;
- Hardship If dancing – This dream announces you about uncertainty in interpersonal relationships and also you can even expect some gossips and annoyance;
- Harm If being attacked by a bear – This dream is a warning that you will suffer from great damage;
- Good luck If hunting bear – You are on the right way, go on there is no danger, you will succeed in everything!
- Happiness If see a dead or a bearskin – The happiness doesn’t come without obstacles, all uncertainties will be cleared up the last time;
- More strength If see more – The signal about imminent events which will change your future, it will require all your strength;
- Luck If scare away or kill – You can expect some success;
- Danger If a young woman sees – The dream is a warning that you must reckon with a dangerous rival, or other mishap.
- Weddings If eating bear’s meat – this dream announces you about weddings in your family.
- Richness If see – In the dream you see a walking bear, this is a sign that you will get wealth and fortune.
- In general, the bear represents richness and power, but stupid and audacious enemy.
- Defeated enemy If someone kills – You will destroy all the plans of your enemy and end up his harm;
- Low power If riding on a bear – This dream predicts that you have limited power to reach your goals;
- Opponent failure If someone kills a bear with his sword – The sign that you will rejoice over the downfall of your adversary.
- Wealth If eating – To eat bear meat, you’ll gain from a hulking, but rich enemy as much wealth as they ate bear meat.
- Riches If have a bear-skin yourself – In the dream you have a bear-skin or someone else has it, you will acquire the entire assets.
- Fear If run from bear – Indicates the fear of the authorities and a long illness.
- Assets If Someone removes a bear’s head – This announces that you will get assets all entire capital from your uncouth enemy;
- Worries If see a lot – In the dream you see some bears this mean that you will suffer from injustice;
- If kill – You will know how to fight your enemies;
- If black – bad luck;
- If white – honorable distinction.
Definition of Bear:
A large omnivorous mammal, related to the dog and raccoon, having shaggy hair, a very small tail, and flat feet; a member of family Ursidae, particularly of subfamily Ursinae.
Bears are mammals of the family Ursidae. Bears are classified as caniforms, or doglike carnivorans, with the pinnipeds being their closest living relatives. Although there are only eight living species of bear, they are widespread, appearing in a wide variety of habitats throughout the Northern Hemisphere and partially in the Southern Hemisphere. Bears are found in the continents of North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
Synonyms of Bear
verb: endure, carry, suffer, stand, tolerate, support, sustain, undergo; related terms: bear cub, carnivore, family Ursidae, Ursidae, brown bear, Ursus arctos, bruin, bruin, American black bear, Euarctos americanus, Ursus americanus, black bear, Asiatic black bear, black bear, Selenarctos thibetanus, Ursus thibetanus, ice bear, polar bear, Thalarctos maritimus, Ursus Maritimus, Melursus ursinus, sloth bear, Ursus ursinus.