– small growth.
– Where in my life I’m about to grow?
Branch is interpreted as part of life, whereas these circumstances, depending on the precise meanings of the following:
– Green and flowering branches proclaim that meet expectations and positive experiences of life are imminent.
– Kahle, dry branches warn of failures and disappointments, or want to experience that one seeks to displace.
– Branches lying on the ground indicate that hopes and plans have died because they did not have enough courage and strength,
to realize them.
– Burnt branches is meant as a futile effort.
The thin branch (see above) indicates wish-fulfillment, if he is green and flourishing. Are the skinny branches or leaves, it is hoped in vain for
a favorable change of conscious life.
Ehrenerweisung for a winner or ruler and desire for immortality for him.
– Green: happiness and blessing, the success of important projects, fulfilling long-cherished wishes;
– Drought: misfortune to suffer through an injury of a loved one;
Do not cling to rigid ideas, because you will thus not be successful.
– as part of the (living) tree sign of strength, otherwise isolated, weakness;
proclaimed wealth and many happy hours with friends when he is full of fruits and green leaves;
– Green: your hopes will be fulfilled;
– See a tree with many branches with leaves: very fortunate omen;
– Dry: bring disappointment and annoyance; sad news of the absent;
the past pursued a still and it sticks to things that are long gone
and so is dwindling hopes.
– green: with the speeches alone you will achieve nothing;
– Spruce branches: you can have success, but you must exert yourself;
– Burnt: all efforts are in vain;
– Withered: no effort without success;
– From a Shrub: everything looks confused, but you will find a way out.