The mourning time The dream of a burial is an indication that the dreamer has come with feelings about death. It is not necessarily about your own death, it may be of another man. The dream may be a sign for the fact that there is a need to mourn because of an event or a person in the past. This time of mourning will give you an ability to forge plans for the future and to bury the pain and the past.
Wish to forget sad things The dream of a burial or an interment can be the desire for sympathy or to imply for a part of the personality which is dead. Burial as a dream symbol can sometimes symbolize the unacknowledged desire to forget another person who was dead or at least gone for ever from his own life.
The most frequent meanings why you dream a burial:
- Fear of own death or loved ones, the wish to protect from death people you love, this meaning is derived from the real life circumstances.
- Dramatic changes in personality and / or the circumstances. This may announces many hopes, wishes, goals, attitudes, beliefs because the past was buried in the grave. The burial dream can be interpreted positively because only with this funeral will pave the way for new life possibilities.
- You were overwhelmed and shocked by a variety of duties and tasks which you are unable to solve so the one way for you really to bury everything in order to find the solution.
- The feeling of loneliness where you feel like being in a grave by the life and isolated from other people and you recognize that there is no way to escape from it.
- Unbearable feeling of guilt because of perceived or actual past mistakes for which ones you really ashamed. You prefer to bury them in the ground (grave). Such a feeling may be a sign of depression which indicates suicide risk and has to be taken seriously and psychotherapy is urgently needed in individual cases .
The new beginning A dream of the burial symbolizes a first step toward independence from parents or also forgetting painful events of the past. Often this dream means that it is better to bury something then to have a dispute with what is already “dead” ( a relation or a useless object).
Get rid of negative things To bury yourself in the dream usually gives you an ability to see what wrongly you do with yourself – inhibitions, inferiority complex or self-pity – this urges you to self-knowledge. What has died within us or wasn’t useful or restricted us these objects we should carry to the grave.
On a spiritual level, the burial is a rite of passage.
- Long life if be buried – You are dreaming that you are buried, then this dream is very good sign, that you will have a wonderful health and long life;
- Healthy life if see your own funeral or participate in it – This is a generally good sign, which predicts you a long and a healthy life;
- Anger if see burial of good friends – When you see burial of your good friend in your dream, then you may expect annoyances and problems with these people, because they have done something what was not reasonable for you;
- Warning if see a strange funeral – The funeral are strange and unusual for you in the dream then this dream wants to pay your attention and to admonish you that every time you have to think about the end of life do not take really risky actions;
- Happiness if participate in a foreign funeral – This dream will bring you unexpected joy and happiness. For single people such a dream indicates about late but wonderful marriage.
- Sadness if see a burial of a stranger – This dream signifies about a grief and discontent in near future which will be caused by a stranger;
- Joy if see burial of friend or relative – You are dreaming a burial of your friend or relative, then this dream will bring you good news, joy and happiness;
- Well-being if a foreign burial – The burial of a foreign person was magnificent, then this dream denotes that you will gain wealth;
- if a foreign burial – The burial of a foreign person was poor in your dream, then you will have life struggles and lots of worries;
- Happy life if see your own burial – The dream announces you long life, health, family happiness (symbolic contrast!)