Full cheeks are for everybody, especially women, a good omen, hollow or scratched however mean grief or sadness, grief and indeed hollow, scratched grief, for in bereavement cultivate the people to scratch her cheeks.
Cheek can promise health, happiness and success, if it looks full and red. The pale, wrinkled cheek contrast announces sorrow, worry
and illness. Rouged cheeks are indicated in terms of facade and cosmetics.
Dream researcher in ancient Greece believed that Display red, round cheeks, full checkout, pale and hollow, however financial difficulties. Anyone who makes up cheeks in a dream, in his real life he has something to hide.
– Healthy red: show happiness, in a meaningful thing there are good prospects;
– Pale: indicate misfortune a meaningful thing promises little hope or grief and sorrow;
– Painted: illusions await us;
– Swollen: promises cure an ailment;
– Bloody, bruised or scratched: you can easily get into trouble, let your anger.
– Cheeks and temples represent the profession with which they procured the necessary means for living.
– Does anyone have a suffer from these parts of the face, he has been wounded or cut he would interpret it as a lack of success in the work for his daily bread.
– Are these body parts become more beautiful and handsome, it puts out as a success and increase its business.
– Healthy: you will reach your goal;
– A meager: are the hopes of not, you will after all be lucky again;
– Thick, red : happiness;
– Sunken, pale: serious concerns.
– Dreaming of a prince or emperor, cheeks, temples and mouth had been widening beautiful, it is fame and fortune in the war, a common man or a woman can be expected to work and work with a better income.A disease in these areas of the face means the opposite of what was said.
– Red and full: hope, health and happiness;
– Pale and sunken: love sickness will torment you;
– Spotted and colorless: grief and misfortune will meet you..
* Please, see meaning of facade, cosmetics, powder, make-up.
Explanation & Definition:
Either side of the face below the eye.
Cheeks (Latin: buccae) constitute the area of the face below the eyes and between the nose and the left or right ear. They may also be referred to as jowls. “Buccal” means relating to the cheek. In humans, the region is innervated by the buccal nerve. The area between the inside of the cheek and the teeth and gums is called the buccal pouch or buccal cavity and forms part of the mouth.
Synonyms of cheeks.
noun: cheek,buttock; plural: buttocks.