– Transition & confusion: sometimes bright and sometimes dark.
– Through what do I experience?
Expression of feelings – Clouds in a dream can have two meanings, they depend on the dream circumstances. They perhaps point to edification or religious feelings or show that the dreamer feels overshadowed of a person or an object. Maybe clouds in a dream are a warning of possible troubles or dangers. Firstly, all storm clouds can expect setbacks that can destroy the livelihoods. Secondly, fleecy clouds promise joy, delight and pleasure.
Divinity – It is said that clouds are the carriers of the divine powers.
Emotions – The cloud is a vision for the current mood of the dreamer. Sunny or white clouds symbolize serenity and positive thinking. Dark clouds in the sky – they’re pictures of depressive or pessimistic thoughts. Possibly, the dreamer has a hidden depression with which he can deal only after it will accept a tangible form in the dream. Storm clouds symbolize that the dreamer will probably soon have a violent emotional outburst. They impose us the success of heaven.
– Illness If sees heavy clouds – You are dreaming that a single cloud becomes hard wet or falls into a dark cloud: you will become ill accordingly to the wetness and the darkness of the cloud.
– Pleasure If sees bright clouds – To see bright or mild clouds, you will spend pleasant days;
– No worries If sees grey – If clouds are gently silver or grey: a life without much troubles;
– Variety If they are moving – Quickly moving or migrating clouds announce you a varied life;
– Peaceful If little ruffled - peace and happiness in your life;
– Misfortune If dark clouds – Dreaming of heavy or dark clouds you will have strife, conflict and misery in prospect, and it threatens a disaster;
– Worries If Yellow clouds - In the dream you see yellow clouds, this shows bad company.
– Attention If the sky gets darken – You are dreaming that the sky from the clear sky is getting darker: means, that you should pay attention to a clear situation, because it may change soon;
– Pleasure If sees white clouds – In the dream you see white clouds, the next period will be very pleasant;
– Hard days If dark and black – This dream announces anxious days, misfortune and bad management;
– Illness If it rains – You are dreaming that you see rain falling from clouds this means trouble and illness;
– Happiness If moving clouds – The clouds are passing by in your dream, you can expect a better future;
– Award If the sun shines through the clouds – Dreaming of bright transparent clouds through which the sun shines announces success after troubles;
– Wonderful life If sees light clouds – To see bright and mild clouds in the dream announces joy and happiness, beautiful, quiet and dreamlike hours;
– Relaxation If stars are seen – Bright, paired with shining stars clouds promise you a fleeting pleasure and little progress;
– Wisdom - In general clouds symbolize it.If you dream, you seize a piece of a cloud, you will attain the wisdom according to the size of clouds.
– No worries If sees clouds – In the dream you look to the sky and see clouds, a disaster will pass by you;
– Grow better If sees dark clouds – Dreaming of dark or even black clouds, your life will get better soon;
– Misfortune If sees moving – If clouds are pulling quickly in your dream, you will suffer a loss, but you’ll recover;
– Good man If sees curled clouds, you have a good character;
– Luck - In the dream you see clouds high in the sky: do not be sad, your plan will succeed.
– Wisdom – If you dream that the clouds cover you up and led you where you want, you will reach the Summit of wisdom, if you belong to those who seeks of wisdom; You seek worldly things, you will attain wealth.
Explanation & Definition:
Clouds is a visible masses of condensed water, floating high in the atmosphere.
A cloud is a visible mass of water droplets or frozen ice crystals suspended in the Earth’s atmosphere above the surface of the Earth or other planetary body. Clouds in the Earth’s atmosphere are studied in the nephology or cloud physics branch of meteorology. Two processes, possibly acting together, can lead to air becoming saturated: cooling the air or adding water vapor to the air.
Synonyms of cloud
verb: darken, obscure, overcast; plural: clouds; cloud as verb: clouds – 3rd person singular present; clouding – present participle; clouded – past participle; clouded – past tense.