In General crow mostly symbolizes strife, failure or death. Screaming crows in a dream are considered as signs of loss or major changes in the intimate relationships that might affect the dreamer. Alternatively lots of crows may indicate happiness and announce huge development.
A crow is a symbol of a ( perceived as aggressive ) woman. Usually the confrontation the dreamer has is related to the woman and the dreamer is always a man.
The crow in the dreams usually denotes to death, sad news and negative aspects of your personality. Alternatively, the symbol of the crow could be a message from your unconscious, which could be interpreted as a warning to get rid of negative and unfavorable features of yourself. Sometimes the dream notifies of new meetings and achievements.
- Death if crow flies to you very closely – if in the dream you feel insecure, because the bird is too close to you, flying around or simply standing, then such dream indicates of someone’s death. The closer the bird is to you, the more familiar person will die;
- Grief and sorrow if catch the crow – if you caught the bird, such dream signifies sadness and funeral you will have;
- Profit if see several crows – more than one crow promises gain at some point;
- Will meet the relatives if craws are in the trees – soon will get to see your family for a pleasant period of time;
- Will get bad message if crow is screaming, crying – the sound the crow makes is the voice of unhappiness from upcoming sad news to you;
- Will meet twisted and cunning woman if young man dreams of crow – such dream shows that the dreamer should be careful, because he can be deceived in all ways;
- Will be betrayed by the loved one if a young woman dreams of crow – such dream shows that the man she loves will be unfaithful to her;
In Hindu culture the crows always bring bad message about the enemies and bad people who will pursue you.
- Will know of someone’s death if crow is screaming – such dream gives a signal to prepare yourself for the worst.
Very often the crow symbolizes a person who is a liar, arrogant and miserable. According to the history, crows were interpreted and seen as a symbol of curse, which meant both short and long life at the same time.
- Will meet an old, greedy man if found a crow – for a dreamer to see himself seeking for something and then finally finding it as the crow, shows that on the journey of your life will be one person that you will meet – greedy, poor, strange and old one;
- Dreaming of crow more than once luck or misfortune – if the dreamer was dreaming about crows more than once a night, than such dreams shows misleading fortune or misfortune, therefore should be aware both of them;
- Sad news if hear the crow which croaks – the croaking symbolizes the warning of upcoming bad and sad messages in your life;
- Death or obstacles if catch the crow – if you caught the crow in a dream, it means you caught the terrible faith for yourself, which leads to unhappiness, disappointments and even loss;
- Will steal something if own the crow – such dream shows that the dreamer will rob something from somebody;
- Will get the relief, but only after many worries if talking to crow – you will overcome the problems with many barriers in the future, but having conversation with the crow symbolize negotiations, which will lead to ease;
- Will get back what belongs to you if eating the crow – to eat the meat of the crow reflects to receiving what belong to you, the more you ate of the meat, the more you will get back;
- Will get into conflict if fighting with crow – you will fight the person with the personality just like the crow one has;
- Poverty if see a baby crow – a fledgling crow in a dream shows miserable, sad, poor life you will have.
According to Artemidorus the crow is the bird that is a messenger of the upcoming storms. The cows living a very long period of time, therefore they are related to old women. Everything grows and matures slowly bringing the darkness also both happiness and unhappiness.
Medicine Wheel Meanings:
Magic, speaking, messenger, quick-change artist, teaching, connection, guarding, cleverness, deviousness.
The crow is a bird like the raven which is often associated with the ambiguity.
The crow is also considered as the bearer of the magic. These birds live in places like fields, suburbs and even in inner cities. They are quite big birds shiny black feathers and make a very loud croak. They are croaking constantly which is the way crows are communicating with each other.
In many traditions crows were seen as very important allies and guardians of the people who followed the path of the Earth. In some traditions the crow was even seen as a quick change for an artist, where even in these days the magic tricks are done including crows. Consider, that the witches are associated with these type of birds either.
It is known that crows build their nests only in very tall trees, because in this way they are able to see better what is around them, which helps to protect the nests and itself. In dreams it is said that the dreamer is able to see things from higher perspective.
The dream about crows brings the message about your gifts and talents. It also shows the aspects of your personality, that you hold hidden deep down in the dark. Consider, that the dream might be a signal to start get interested in ancient wisdom from which you would find out a lot not only about the dream, but yourself either.
Husky croak , crow of a happy baby.
An aspect of your own magic might have something to do with your ability to change your character in the way you are dealing with the world and your life. Another symbol denotes to ambivalence which you should be very careful with. The crow in your dream also can be interpreted as a gift of magic.
* Please, see meaning of Magpie, Raven, birds.