– Quest & pursuit; Success through effort.
– What for am I ready to achieve?
According to the ancient Egyptians when the mountain is too steep in the dream, then dreamer’s life is on the obstacles, that can be mastered only with great physical effort. Mountain can stand often for a better overview of the future life or symbolize upcoming obstacles. He points to problems that looming ahead. The exact meaning arises from the different circumstances, for example:
– In general mountains symbolize self-confidence and personality, while the top (peek) of mountain is always a specific goal.
– If high mountains wrapped in clouds: the unity of mind and body is emphasized.
– If you stand timidly at the foot of the mountain or getting dizzy, there is a lack of confidence and self-trust.
– If the dreamer has courage to climb into a mountain, then he is freed from fear and will be rewarded with increased self-consciousness.
– If dreamer take a breake while climbing, then he should divide his forces and protect better himself in everyday life.
– If the climb is not too steeply, you will succeed in life.
– Climbing into mountain: this often means that dreamer has set very high goals, but it may also indicate that he will overcome obstacles and difficulties, when peak is reached.
– A difficult climbing route up to a steep mountain points to life, where you could easily fail.
– If the summit (peak) is not reached, then dreamer is aiming too high.
– Anyone who arrives safely above can look forward to a success.
– To stand on a mountain and look into a beautiful landscape, it is a good omen for the next period.
– Dreaming of the fire spewing mountain (volcano) may simply warn of risks before moving to high goals and plans. Psychoanalysts interpret it also as a need to remove certain feelings, memories and other distressing mental content from life, then it may also be important to pay attention to what is ejected from the crater of the volcano.
– The way down from mountain may indicate the end of an important part in our lives, but also that we have finally made it and that now a calmer time ahead of us.
Every person must cope with difficulties in life. It is important how you meet these difficulties. The symbol of mountain offers many possibilities of interpretation. The behavior of the dreamer over the mountain reflects his psychological behavior in real life. Dreaming of mountain from the summit – dreamer is hoping for a better overview, more control and more clarity. Important for interpretation of dreams is what the dreamer finds on the mountain or what happens there. If the path up to the mountain is very laborious and difficult, then in general it can relate to the hard situation in life of the dreamer.
On spiritual level dreaming of mountains represents the center of human existence. Also mountain in dream symbolizes meeting place of heaven and earth and human advancement.
– In general dreamign of mountains: difficulties, but you will overcome all of them;
– Rugged mountain beyond the green level: promises trouble;
– Snow-capped mountains in the distance: warn that your desires and aspirations get no worthwhile progress;
– Bald mountain: shows the hunger and suffering in various ways;
– To see mountain in distant horizon: the goal is still far away, but can be reached;
– Also dreaming of mountaint in distance: be prepared for early misunderstandings;
– To see shaking: enmity and persecution of others;
– See a fire-breathing mountain (volcano): damage and threat, also an unpleasant event can be expected;
– Mountain with castle: the beginning with good financial conditions;
– Dreaming mountain with ruins: profit & warns of the approaching old age;
– To climb easily: is always a good omen;
– See a green hill (heap) with trees: represents good hope;
– Do not get up on peak: a sign of wasted effort & fruitless work;
– To go down from a rocky mountain: small success and maybe a loss of a loved one;
– To climb down on a green and comfortable way: you will get rich quickly & gain fame;
– Also climbing down on nice path: you’ll overcome the difficulties, a new insight will be gained, and you’ll also get a well-earned harvest after heavy work;
– Dreaming that you are standing on peak: means joy and surprise;
– To fall down of one: means loss of money or property & also brings a disappointment;
– If you see blood after falling down of mountain: means serious crisis in situation of your life;
– Climbing in rocky mountain without success to reach the summit: you should expect some crises in your life;
– To wake up, when you arrive at a dangerous point (or to wake up in any other situation on mountain): dreary affairs will get a positive change;
– To climb with great efforts: it shows us how hard we will get to the destination;
– Dreaming of mountains in general: stay on the path you have entered;
– To climb up in mountain: you will proceed victorious in your fight for survival;
– To be surrounded by mountains: see clearly that you remain at an advantage;
– To be on top of a mountain: you will defeat your wrong environment;
– Dreaming of forested mountains: disloyalty;
– To dream that you can not continue climb into mountain (climbing is not possible): failures in the next few days are recorded, they should not shake you, because happiness is still on your side.
– Dreaming of mountains with forest or with fresh grass: because of your fortitude you will have good success;
– To board in mountain: hardship will be granted to you;
– To climb up: you will eliminate all obstacles;
– To climb up and get stuck: your business goes backwards;
– To be on the top (peak or summit) of mountain: you’ll succeed and you will overcome all obstacles;
– Also dreaming that you are on peak: triumph over your enemies;
– To go down: you will have slight difficulty in undertaking;
– Someone want to climb, but can’t: plans will miscarry;
– To sit at the bottom of mountain and look up: your wishes will not come true;
– To see a beautiful castle in mountain: big successes & wealth;
– A view with a ruined castle: experiencing unfortunate accidents;
– Dreaming of volcano with spitting fire: great danger;
– To be surrounded by mountains: you leave a good opportunity unused.
* Please, see meaning of wall in dream.
Explanation & Definition:
Mountain is a large hill & Mountain is a large natural elevation of the earth’s surface rising abruptly from the surrounding level.
A mountain is a large landform that stretches above the surrounding land in a limited area usually in the form of a peak. A mountain is generally steeper than a hill. The adjective montane is used to describe mountainous areas and things associated with them. The study of mountains is called Orography.
Synonyms of mountain
adjective: montane, upland; noun: hill, heap, pile; plural: hills, heaps, piles, mountains.