– Fertility, happiness, uncertainty.
– Where in my life I am prepared to be productive?
Fertile, cunning, small, innocent, conservative, fun, growth.
The rabbit, which is associated with the Medicine of the external position of the southern soul path and with the growth, is a rodent with long ears, soft fur and a short stubby tail, the underground, digging burrows. It is known for his keen sense of hearing, his speed and fertility. There are over seventy different rabbit species around the world. Some people claim that rabbits reproduce so quickly because they can be victim to almost any other creature. Because of that rabbit is compared to the fear in dream. In this case, dream show rabbits and means, that dreamer can overcome his fear by growth.
Means period of rapid growth, the innocent part of your natural subject for review; allow exploration of any willingness to make yourself a victim.
Multiply like rabbits – derogatory remark for children wealth.
An ally that your dream trip speed and you can bring rapid growth on your spiritual path.
Rabbits may indicate sexual needs, gentleness, sense of wealth and idealism, partly explain these properties, however, out of fear, insecurity and inferiority feelings, you will not be attacked by others. White rabbits are generally considered good luck symbol, black announce failures and sadness. If you kill a rabbit, this indicates that suppressing emotions and related mental contents will lead you to unhappiness.
– To see white rabbit: warns of false friends;
– To see more white than black rabbits: signal that junior may come soon;
– To dream baked, roasted or grilled rabbit: you will reach earnings or profit.
– To see: false friends will do to you harm; Also: things will be difficult, but a homely or professional change will help to you to make things right;
– To breed rabbits: you will reach old age;
– If rabbits are hopping around: there is a change for the better live; Also: you will recognize advantage more clearly;
– To see playing rabbits or play with them: you will have much joy with children;
– To catch: bring an acquaintance with a much younger person;
– To eat rabbit (meat as food): well-being;
– To kill: loss by fraud;
– If you see killed rabbit in dream: you will sacrifice the environment for the sake of your own ideals and positive characteristics, but you will be unhappy in the long run;
– White rabbit in dream: joy, true love, whether married or single; Also: you will experience pleasant events very soon;
– If rabbit is black: mourning.
– To see rabbit: poor health;
– To kill rabbit or rabbits in dream: good health and old age.
Denise Lynn (short):
Short interpretation of rabbit in dreams by Denise Lynn
- Rabbit symbolizes prosperity;
- Could also mean anxiety or fear;
- Sometimes the rabbit represents the fertility of particular person or could even symbolize babies and/or young children;
- The rabbit is known as soft and gentle animal and in the dream could show sensitive and gentle side of the person.
Denise Lynn (detailed):
Detailed interpretation of rabbit in dreams by Denise Lynn
Rabbits are known as very prolific and productive animals, therefore they symbolize prosperity. They are most common and favorite image of Easter celebrations, where the rabbit and eggs stands for fertility and profusion.
Rabbits could also indicate the fear and timidity. The dreamer should ask himself if there is someone in his life that causes all these feelings? Maybe he is afraid of someone and trying to hide that fear away. Probably someone who had this dream is scared and afraid quite often which causes the distraction and inability living normal life. It is proven by scientists that the best way to overcome the fears, is to face them. The problems will be solved only when the dreamer will start dealing with them.
This dream could also represent sweetness, endearment and kindness.The dream shows that there is too much of the personality given away. Sometimes people should keep the best qualities of their personality instead of giving it all away.
Very often rabbits foretells about disorientation and inability to organize and concentrate on one object. Maybe the dreamer just like the rabbit jumps from one thing to another, without finishing the task or the project until the end. If there is something difficult to focus on, the dreamer should stop himself and think of the priorities he has. There are things that will bring the results only when they will be done completely.
Mayan dream interpretation about rabbit
When rabbit eats in the dream, there is a possibility that the dreamer is going to have a bigger family, which means there are going to be a new family member and someone is going to get pregnant. To make this happen, the dreamer and his/her partner have to take the carrot, cut it in a half, one half of the carrot stick into the ground and the other half eat, dividing in two parts.
If the rabbit was sleeping in your dream, this is a sign that there is a possibility of you and your partner about to broke up. If you wish to save the relationship you are in, try the technique which is known for years: every Sunday morning take the blossom of the flower, pour some hot water and drink half of this mixture. The other half of this mixture use as part of watering your flowers at home.
Rabbit interpretation from Noblemen’s dreambook by N. Grishin
Rabbit can be interpreted as:
- Rabbit – the fulfillment of desires;
- If the rabbit is running it symbolizes happiness and wealthy life;
- When the rabbit is walking slowly it represents hidden, unexpected upcoming happiness;
- For the rabbit being caught up it foretells about the agreement if you are going to propose or someone is going propose to you;
- To feed the rabbit – marriage or success in business;
- When someone gives you a rabbit as a present it means love;
- Eating the rabbit shows unsuccessful period in life, sickness, mystery;
- Rabbit eating anything – poverty;
- When the rabbit is being caught up and the dreamer is holding it in his hands it symbolizes short illness, which will be defeated;
- Breeding the rabbits – fortune;
- When the dreamer sees many rabbits it shows his fear, there is something that he is afraid of;
- Bunny or rabbit that is seen in the dreams might also symbolize attraction for someone or fidelity;
- If the skin is being removed from the rabbit it shows how desperate you are at particular situation.
The New Family dreambook:
- The rabbit represents a happy turning point especially in everyday circumstances. The dream shows that anything you will deal with, will bring the great results;
- To see pure white rabbit foretells about faithfully love to someone;
- When rabbits frolicking and playing around – your joy and good energy that’s been given to others will help to those around you, especially to children.
Rabbit meaning in dreams by Romani people
If the rabbits are sitting quietly there is a change for you to get wealthier and richer;
When the dreamer sees the rabbit sitting in the cage, it shows the significant wealth and treasures;
To see black rabbit shows very risky situation with your finances;
If the rabbit is white – will receive the inheritance.
Rabbit interpretation in dream by L.G. Shereminskaya
The rabbit are known as very prolific animals. Therefore, their image in the dream may express repressed desire to be a parent. If a man sees a woman, taking care of the rabbit, it expresses his desire to possess the woman and create future with her.
Antique French dreambook:
Dreams about rabbit and interpretations from old French dreambook
- If the rabbit is white it symbolizes success;
- If black – disappointment, because of someone’s fault. There is a possibility that you will be upset;
- When the dreamer kills the rabbit – loss;
- If the dreamer eats the meat of rabbit – good and healthy future.
Rabbit dream meanings by Gustavus Hindman Miller
- If the dreamer sees a rabbit it represents happy future in everyday conditions. You are going to be successful with your business and the income of it will be lucrative as never before;
- To dream of white rabbit – faithfulness and honesty in marriage or serious relationship;
- To see quirky rabbit, which is jumping around – happy childhood.
Rabbit dream interpretation by Tsvetkov
To dream of a rabbit – false and lying friends.
Meanings of rabbit in dreams by Contemporary Dream Book
- To dream of rabbits – beneficial sign;
- To dream of white rabbits – promising faithfulness in love;
- See rabbits frolicking around means that your children will bring you joy and fulfillment.
Meanings of rabbit in dreams from Italian dreambook by Meneghetti
Symbolizes psychologically healthier state in which, began a period of stagnation, and the depreciation of the individual. The dreamer used to feel very bad mentally, but now started recovering.
Rabbit dream interpretation by Hasse
- Dream of rabbit – false friends want to harm you;
- To eat it – well-being;
- The white rabbit -satisfaction;
- The black rabbit – sadness, unhappiness.
Rabbit in dreams as wellness advice from Health dreambook
- To see the rabbit that is running or hiding – there is a need to strengthen the nervous system and psyche;
- If the rabbit is chewing – a vitamin deficiency within your immune system.
* Please, also read dreams about hare & animals.
Explanation & Definition:
Rabbits – a burrowing, gregarious, plant-eating mammals with long ears, long hind legs, and a short tail. Rabbits are small mammals in the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha, found in several parts of the world. There are eight different genera in the family classified as rabbits, including the European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus), cottontail rabbits (genus Sylvilagus; 13 species), and the Amami rabbit (Pentalagus furnessi, an endangered species on Amami Ōshima, Japan). There are many other species of rabbit, and these, along with pikas and hares, make up the order Lagomorpha. The male is called a buck and the female is a doe; a young rabbit is a kitten or kit.
Rabbit as verb: rabbited – past participle; rabbited – past tense; rabbits – 3rd person singular present; rabbiting – present participle.
Synonyms: noun: cony, hare, bunny, coney; plurals: hares, bunnies, coneys.