The Higher; protection; cover.
Where in my life I am ready to expand my boundaries?
If in a dream, attention is on the roof of a house, then you are dreaming to the protection it offers. Roof can embody the intellect and will contain often the indication that you “top-heavy” to live, to be guided too much by reason and logic, but suppressed feelings and similar “irrational” psychological content. That must be changed so that they return to more internal harmony finds. Moreover, there are, depending on the circumstances in a dream a number of other, often traditional interpretations, especially:
– can climb on the roof forthcoming honors and promised more prestige.
– If the dreamer is on the roof, he feels strong enough to do something without protection.
– From the roof look to the environment, that we should get a better view of the current circumstances in order to cope more easily, you can look out from the roof into a wide, beautiful scenery, the next successful and happy future.
– Damaged tiles on the roof warn of impending dangers, which you might not have noticed.
– A leaking roof indicates that the dreamer is open for emotional attacks.
– Cover the roof indicates that one is to secure its future.
– Fall from the roof also points to dangers; one get up unharmed, you will not be harmed by failing to be expected failures and losses in a given situation; behind it can also be a warning against high-flying plans are, where you overestimate yourself .
– Burning roof with dark smoke is an unlucky message, bright flames on the other hand indicate success and happiness, often in the roof fire come unconscious desires and fantasies expressed.
A roof is necessary to satisfy the basic human need for security and protection. On the other hand complicates the roof “to reach for the stars.” Roof says the head of the dreamer, the “upper story”. If in a dream something is not right, you should examine the waking state, if something not “spins” we have to organize our thoughts together better. Attic dreams sometimes reminiscent of early sexual experiences in youth or long-forgotten events or situations. If fire is under the roof, the dreamer should take the advice of a psychotherapist. Incidentally, such a dream after you wake up with a headache often. Climbing up onto the roof in a dream – someone wants to overtake him in waking life with his knowledge.
Sometimes the protective aspect of the woman is depicted as the guardian of the hearth as a roof.
– see new roof in a dream: provides high honors in prospect;
– see old roof: announces worries and dangers;
– a thatched roof: promises a comfortable domesticity;
– mount: you will put themselves in danger;
– stand out: means that one is threatened by dangers, too: high honor; overwhelming success;
– stand on the roof and be afraid of a fall: your employment you will not be guaranteed even though you might get ahead;
– cover: a happy and confident lives and security brings with it;
– see falling: announces an unexpected event;
– fall down without hurting yourself: you will escape a hazard; indicates setbacks and bad news;
– fall down and hurt yourself: announces a disease;
– see a defective: bad news;
– a collapsing roof: warns of sudden trouble;
– repair a roof or building: the ability to zoom in quickly;
– a brick falls from the roof: all efforts are now useless and a waste of time;
– sleeping on one: no enemies and false friends to fear; your health is robust;
– from an attic window look: distant hopes;
– under a gutter: follow unhappy times in love.
– with bricks: you can hope soon on good news from abroad;
– without bricks: be prepared, because an evil feeds on your home and as you know, an rains, it pours;
– with red bricks: contentment and joy will come into your house;
– burning: the power of your soul will not leave you;
– with birds: you long before, leaving your environment, but something binds you, it seems as if they were people you love.
– to see safety and security roof: you are making good progress in your work;
– see bright red tile roof: joy;
– stand out: award is given;
– sit on it: satisfaction, influence, prestige;
– drop: bad news and events; fright in view; with setbacks in his enterprises is expected;
– see cover: for lovers – early marriage, for married couple blessed with children;
– see cover: unhappiness in the house;
– see burning: lucky in things;
– see with birds: take a trip.
Explanation & Definition:
The cover at top of a building.
A roof is the covering on the uppermost part of a building. A roof protects the building and its contents from the effects of weather and the invasion of animals. Structures that require roofs range from a letter box to a cathedral or stadium, dwellings being the most numerous.
Synonyms of roof
verb: cover; noun: top, ceiling, roofing; plural: tops, ceilings, roofings; related terms: building, edifice, curb roof, dome, eaves, gable roof, saddle roof, saddleback roof, saddleback, hip roof, hipped roof, housetop, protective cover, protective covering, protection, roof peak, slate roof, sunroof, sunshine-roof, thatched roof, thatch, tile roof, vault.