Willow – grazing & Weeping Willow – mourning.
The willow was often associated with pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood. Many years ago it was also believed that this tree is a symbol of mental illness.
Willow trees in the positive case symbolize flexibility and resilience, in the worst case – instability and lack of backbone. Weeping willows are traditionally regarded as unlucky omens.
The willow occurs as a dream symbol on almost all dreams for all dreamers exclusively as a weeping willow tree, which refers to a mostly repressed grief. If you have dreamed of a willow, you should find now an inspiration for grieving.
– To see willow tree: you’ll find a person with whom you can proceed as desired;
– To pick pussy willows or to see their furry catkins: a new acquaintance has caused a deep feelings;
– Dreaming of weeping willow: a friend (girl) will come to grief with someone to pour out her heart;
– Also dreaming of weeping willows: you will make a sad journey, but you will be comforted by friends.
– To dream weeping willow tree: grief, sadness, sorrow, mourning or funeral in family;
– To see willow on the water: indicate cloudy days.
* Please, see meaning of tree in dream dictionary.