– Excitation & sensorial over stimulation.
– Where in my life I am looking for suggestions? Where do I feel overwhelmed?
Wind is a dream symbol of intellect. The interpretation of dreams depends primarily on the strength of the wind. Dreaming of sunny day with a gentle breeze suggests ease and pleasure. New idea or a plan stimulating this kind of dreaming activity. A storm could stand for a principle for which the dreamer feels passionate, while a north wind is perhaps the threat to his safety. Wind embodies spiritual and psychological forces – affect the lives – sometimes unconsciously. If wind comes from behind, then promises rapid progress, but if wind is from the front, then it indicates barriers.
The wind was among many nations as a breath of the earth. In it was seen the work of higher forces. The wind often changes very quickly its direction and strength. As a dream symbol it stands for the instability and volatility. In the dream, the wind is a natural event. Wind is a sign of strong energy. But even if the wind stands, it indicates strong spiritual energy. But if in a dream is a raging storm, this may be an indication of violence. The dream of wind usually brings fresh air into our personal affairs and relationships. It drives our ship of life (our spiritual engine) that moves us to action, the additional energy releases, so that we can reach an ambitious goal quickly, which is more easily if it is a tailwind. Softly whispering wind can get us in a more stable path. On the psychological level the wind announces to a new and deeper consciousness. In the Bible announces the Holy Spirit as a rushing, mighty wind, so strong wind can also stand in the dream of a revelation.
The wind in a dream symbolizes the power of the mind and the motion of the life.
– Dreaming of wind in general: intellectual energy discharge & promises good news;
– The winds are interpreted according to the direction from which they blow;
– Oncoming wind: imminent worries, brings inhibitions of any kind;
– Tailwind: success of operations & good progress;
– To see something is fluttering: announces news;
– If wind is gentle or melancholich: you will receive bereavement by a large fortune;
– Dreaming of a violent blast of wind: announce disappointing business;
– To hear the wind whistle: alienate a person whose life is meaningless without you;
– Fast counter by a fresh wind: you will resist temptation and courageously pursue happiness with great determination;
– If the wind blows a forward against your wish: promises professional failures and disappointments in love;
– Blowing in the right direction: you will find unexpected and helpful allies, or have a natural advantage over a rival or competitor;
– Dreaming of strong wind blows at your back: you will find at any time with the government support and kindness;
– But if the wind blows in the face and prevents you from walking: it means opposite – you’ll not get any support from government;
– To dream, that strong wind harms crops: predicts the land, in which the wind blows, plague and disease;
– If in winter blows a warm wind: we interpret this as a harbinger rich harvest of the country, but if it is a cold and biting wind – close to the contrary.
– Accordingly, it will bring the blessing to country, when in summer a cool wind blows, if not – damage.
– To listen how wind buzzing: unpleasant things will touch you;
– If you are forced by wind: you will come forward easily in life.
– Dreaming that a strong wind lift up and carry him from place to place: he will make a long journey and gain as much power as the wind was favorable to him and beneficial;
– If a wind showered with dust, without damage to his eyes: he will get what it wants;
– But if the dust reduces his vision: he will have sorrow and fear of the authorities, his faith will be as weak as his eyes darkened.
– If the wind brings cold: means poverty and seizure of their property;
– To hear wind: do not watch on the empty promises.
* Please, read dream meaning of power, force, hurricane and storm.
Explanation & Definition:
Wind is the perceptible natural movement of the air.
Wind is the flow of gases on a large scale. On Earth, wind consists of the bulk movement of air. In outer space, solar wind is the movement of gases or charged particles from the sun through space, while planetary wind is the outgassing of light chemical elements from a planet’s atmosphere into space. Winds are commonly classified by their spatial scale, their speed, the types of forces that cause them, the regions in which they occur, and their effect. The strongest observed winds on a planet in our solar system occur on Neptune and Saturn.
Synonyms of wind
verb: coil, twist, twine, meander, roll; noun: breath, air, turn; plural: winds, breaths, airs, turns; wind as verb: wound – past tense; wound – past participle; winds – 3rd person singular present; winding – present participle.