– The release of emotions & grief.
– What kind of emotions am I willing to express?
Mental Suffer - Cry often stands for uncontrollable feelings or pain. Whether the dreamer himself or others are crying in his dream, there are always the discharge of accumulated feelings. Perhaps the dreamer is saddened by events in the past, or he is afraid to embrace the future.
Release of feelings - The kind of crying can be very revealing. Cry in the dream often appears from inner tensions, especially if you can not cry in the waking state. Sometimes it is the need to express the remorse of a day, what may be associated with self pity. The crying crocodile (slang for crocodile tears) warns against hypocrisy. Old dream books represents crying as a reason for joy in the everyday monotony.
Happiness - Crying in dream is usually used to describe the tears of joy, which shed light on the everyday life.
Recovery and New start - Anyone who incidentally cries for a dead man, he will recover, if he just feels sick. In other words, he will be able to venture a new beginning, because the worst is behind him. Such dreams often announce stages of transition from one state of consciousness to another.
Setting free painful feelings - In reality, the weeping can be very relieving. Cries may be also an image for the liberation of psychological pressure or pain. Only if you cry for no reason in the dream, then you can connect this with grief and anxiety which are in the waking life.
Sorrow for loss – On spiritual level crying in the dream represents the mourning for a personal loss.
- Joy If Crying – To cry in dream indicates delight and big surprises after grief over a person you will soon forget;
- Consolation If Crying someone – To see someone crying in the dream, it means that someone (maybe even you), who is comforting with him/her, you must show compassion to crying person.
- No worries If Crying in general – Dreaming of cry in general shows that you don’t have to worry, everything will be okay;
- Happiness If Crying yourself – To dream that you’re crying, then this dream is very positive this denotes that you’ll experience great joy;
- Love sorrow If Crying somebody – To dream that someone else is crying announces that you will grieve for loved one.
- Consolation If Crying person that you know – To see someone that you know is crying in your dream, then this means that you know how to comfort this person;
- Happiness If Crying yourself – To dream that you are crying, this announces that you’ll find joy; Also a lucky, fortunate and cheerful time ahead.
* Please, see meaning of baby, mother, friends, water, voices, laughter, dispute, mourning.